Fuzzbomb 2x12 UR

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
What cab and speakers are the Fuzzbomb 2x12 M160 UR?

It really sounds great for medium gain Plexi or Vox. I don't often get excited about IRs but I got lost for a long time just stuck playing guitar with the Matchbox30 and the Fuzzbomb 2x12 cab.

Edit: Is it the Earcandy Buzzbomb 2x12? Just a wild guess based on the name...

Hi guys, Thanks for the love. The cab is a 2x12 Earcandy buzzbomb loaded with the "Green Machine" speakers built by EC [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjZZCcQTxE]. I use this cab in all live applications and it always is right there, mostly medium to high gain. My cleans are always a little dirty. Amazing handling capability. I usually am pretty heavy on the effects (low/sub octaves, -5+7 shifts, time based you name it) and she takes it like a champ.

Once again thanks for the kind words, I will post again when I have some time to mix some fuzzbomb IR's.

-Jackson

Hi guys, Thanks for the love. The cab is a 2x12 Earcandy buzzbomb loaded with the "Green Machine" speakers built by EC [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdjZZCcQTxE]. I use this cab in all live applications and it always is right there, mostly medium to high gain. My cleans are always a little dirty. Amazing handling capability. I usually am pretty heavy on the effects (low/sub octaves, -5+7 shifts, time based you name it) and she takes it like a champ.

Once again thanks for the kind words, I will post again when I have some time to mix some fuzzbomb IR's.

-Jackson

So, is this your cab, Jackson? I'm digging it, you lucky dog!

I had never heard of them, before.....

So, is this your cab, Jackson? I'm digging it, you lucky dog!

I had never heard of them, before.....

I have one myself. Originally had it loaded with Eminence Swamp Thangs (I think that's the Eminence take on an EV). Later swapped the speakers out for Guytron Bigtone 55 speakers, which are an interesting cross between a V30, GB, and Blue. Amazing cab, and a serious bitch to mic properly, so kudos on the Fuzzbomb IR.

I really like that cab IR too. Sounds great with the Fenders or the AC30 type amps. Haven't tried it with the Plexi's yet though...hmmm. Definitely going to have to get these cab IR's in the new Cabpack 10. Getting a mix recipe from the cab owner who's familiar with how it sounds would be cool indeed...

I have one myself. Originally had it loaded with Eminence Swamp Thangs (I think that's the Eminence take on an EV). Later swapped the speakers out for Guytron Bigtone 55 speakers, which are an interesting cross between a V30, GB, and Blue. Amazing cab, and a serious bitch to mic properly, so kudos on the Fuzzbomb IR.

The Eminence version of the EV is the EM12.

I've been using this mixed with the new 2x12 Boutique R121 UR cab. This combination works really well with the Matchless DC30 model.

^^^^ It was pretty tough finding the sweet spots, we had some extra time at the end and went through it on a second pass. I am glad we got some good ones!!!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I wanted to say thanks to the cab owner and Cliff/Fractal :) My real cab is a 2x12 buzzbomb with Green Machines, and I'm completely stoked to find its already done, and as an UR, no less.

Back
Top Bottom