Fuzz, Vibe, Marshall, Greenback, Strat.... GO!

Another thumbs up not only for this but all of your patches. Stellar work. I am very appreciative of your willingness to share your patches.

Can you recommend an alternative cab/mike that comes stock with the AXE?

Not planning on buying any additional IRs in the near future.

I have the whole old RW set but Fractal Bot does not seem to recognize them as valid files.

I'd assume the basketweave TV cab would work well....

I have the whole old RW set but Fractal Bot does not seem to recognize them as valid files.

Reactions: LVC

You can try "AXE-O-Matic DSP" to make a valid AXE 2 syx file from the wav file, thats including in the
RW BigBox

thumbs up for this fuzz patch and the others I downloaded from you Gamedojo.
I made some minor tuning to adapt to my system (2 mtrix GM50s with FR cabs PA302). and also used the great OH Marschall Modern packs. It's one of my 3 favorites fuzz tones: the 2 others are more smooth, and this one has the bite i was looking to complement. Really Nice.

why on my patch everything os clipping ? and everything is set up to 10 :p ... i just down the master volume on the amp block ... but its mean to be like that ?

why on my patch everything os clipping ? and everything is set up to 10 :p ... i just down the master volume on the amp block ... but its mean to be like that ?

This is because I setup my global level to -10 on my AxeFx so that I can have the output knob set at NOON at every gig to be sure consistancy with level sent to board. Unfortunately, this means my patches might make folks clip if they don't have their global set the same way.

easy fix: just turn the amp's LEVEL down (not master or input) about 10dB and you should be good to go.

Holy........I don't post much, but cant help it cos that tone is just amazing.......good job. Guys like you certainly fly the flag for the Axe Fx 2.

Back
Top Bottom