Fuzz for the day - Factory Face

DonPetersen

Fractal Fanatic
I had some fun messing with the bias control of the FF sim and decided to 'match' it's sound to some of my fav Fuzz Factory recordings.

the result was a FF + PEQ. I added amp and cab blocks and a very nice spring reverb that gives depth without masking anything and a short delay (64ms) in parallel with an added PEQ to mimick the sound of a Ibanez Soundtank EM5 to add some faux early reflection type things.

use your volume control,
enjoy.

Attachments

• Factory Face.syx
    2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I would like to thank you for all your time and effort. :) I would also like to thank you for introducing me to the awesome world of fuzzes. I am having a ton of fun with them.

I wouldn't have the patience to do it. :)

I'm not that patient,
now that I know the tools and have a workflow, I can 'Axe' a drive pedal setting in 10-15mins. ;)
(and quite bit bit of that time is noodling with the Axe-induced grin...)

Reactions: yek
I'm not that patient,
now that I know the tools and have a workflow, I can 'Axe' a drive pedal setting in 10-15mins. ;)
(and quite bit bit of that time is noodling with the Axe-induced grin...)

Wow, maybe I should mail a few to you lol. I wish I could nail a pedal in 10-15 min geez...

D

Wow, maybe I should mail a few to you lol.
I thought about starting a rent-to-clone service. :) Sure beats buying stuff from eBay, recreate it in the Axe and watch it gather dust in a corner.
So, anyone interested in that - pm me.

I wish I could nail a pedal in 10-15 min geez...

well drive pedal, that is. and only one setting, not the whole pedal, obviously.
delay takes a little longer and chorus/flanger - I haven't figured out how to do that really...

I thought about starting a rent-to-clone service. :) Sure beats buying stuff from eBay, recreate it in the Axe and watch it gather dust in a corner. So, anyone interested in that - pm me.
well drive pedal, that is. and only one setting, not the whole pedal, obviously.
delay takes a little longer and chorus/flanger - I haven't figured out how to do that really...

Haven't got any pedals anymore, but this seems like a great idea. F.e., that guy Octatonic has begging for an AC Boost forever. Nothing wrong with pay-for-what-you-ask system. Some guys kill for a Zendrive. I'd start a separate thread if this is for real.

Back
Top Bottom