once again it's Fuzz Factory time :D

Fuzz Factory (tweaked Hard Fuzz + PEQ) -> Double Verb -> 1x12 Black

Attachments

• Fuzz Factory 110415.syx
    2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Thanks, Don! I was waiting for that...

cool, that makes me happy!
it's only one of the three distinctive sounds of the Fuzz Factory, but it's very close. I tried to pull it off with the Fuzz Face sim before, but a little experiment showed the Hard Fuzz to be the perfect drive for this task.

[geek]
I sent a sine wave at 220 Hz through all the drive sims. Once with the default settings and once with drive at max. I recorded the output and cropped the files to one or two waveform cycles each, so I could get an idea what each drive does to a boring ol' sine wave. (Shredmaster was quite a surprise...)
If anyone is interested I can upload the file or a screenshot.
heck, I probably upload it even if no-one cares :)
[/geek]

kidding of course, I never [/geek]

I was trying to download your Fuzz Factory 110415 from the forums and the axe edit keeps telling me that this is not valid file. I was wondering if this was from the axe ultra and I need to convert it to use with the axe 2? I just bought my axe fx 2 three weeks ago and still trying to get a feel for everything. I play in a muse cover band and this right up my alley. If there is a way I can get this from you I would appreciate it!

Max

I was trying to download your Fuzz Factory 110415 from the forums and the axe edit keeps telling me that this is not valid file. I was wondering if this was from the axe ultra and I need to convert it to use with the axe 2? I just bought my axe fx 2 three weeks ago and still trying to get a feel for everything. I play in a muse cover band and this right up my alley. If there is a way I can get this from you I would appreciate it!

Max

me too!

Back
Top Bottom