Future release ideas/suggestions... Edit preset order/setlists wirelessly

diezel013

Inspired
I love my Axe FX... Though I much prefer using Axe Edit vs the actual controls on the unit. Lately, having to take my unit back and forth from gigs, I've been thinking, how cool would it be if there was bluetooth or wifi connectivity to IOS/mobile devices, and you'd be able to rearrange/edit your presets like this? I'm wondering if anyone had any thoughts, or wanted to chime in on other things they'd like to see in future models.

The unit is so great... I don't mean to sound as if I'm complaining. I was just thinking today that in the future that could help the user workflow a lot, especially if you show up at a gig, need to do some edits on the fly and might not have a computer around.

Cheers to the FAS team and community for being so awesome!!! 🎸🎼

Fracpad most likely will cover the editing aspect. In terms of set list (preset order), I’ve used band helper from an iPad with the yamaha Bluetooth midi adapter and never looked back. All the flexibility I need.

Fracpad most likely will cover the editing aspect. In terms of set list (preset order), I’ve used band helper from an iPad with the yamaha Bluetooth midi adapter and never looked back. All the flexibility I need.
Hey man, sorry to hijack. Do you have any photos on how this is connected or more of an explanation? Would love to hear how you do it and how you find Fracpad!

Well, I guess you learn something new everyday.

Was previously unfamiliar with Fracpad. I will be looking into it! Thank you! 🙏

@diezel013 I think Fractal and the community at whole appreciate any constructive feedback. Don't forget to checkout the "Wishlist" section of the forum as well for similar threads to chime in on or to officially deposit your "Wish" :) . Also, thanks for the great presets you've been posting!

@diezel013 I think Fractal and the community at whole appreciate any constructive feedback. Don't forget to checkout the "Wishlist" section of the forum as well for similar threads to chime in on or to officially deposit your "Wish" :) . Also, thanks for the great presets you've been posting!

I did not really explore the “Wishlist” section. It’s my fault for not investigating a bit more. But I’m grateful for the pointers.

You are quite welcome. There’s several I have not shared yet that I’m still tweaking a bit. The tone chasing never stops :)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom