• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Future Amp Models

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
I can certainly see the push for more bass amps, although my experience with bass amps is minimal (SVT and Acoustic 370, and a few low power Fenders). I have been playing more acoustic lately, so maybe a couple of the acoustic amplifiers would be another direction to go... or just a model of the decent live acoustic pedals. The ToneBone PZ-Pre or LR Baggs Venue are a couple that work well and would be a good starting place.

Honestly, the Axe Fx is already such a great unit that I always fear making it too wide ranging might somehow dilute the focus and quality. I can't see that happening with Cliff's focus on sound above all other considerations, and think that is why expansion in some directions is slower than our insatiable appetite for something new would like. I'm totally good with that kind of slowness.

Kent

Inspired
Let's keep in mind that it isn't like more sodding guitar amps can't be added at a later date. It's a matter of priorities in the 'now'.

WatersDeep

Inspired
For Guitar,
Rivera Knucklehead Reverb
Sunn Beta Lead

For Bass,
Gallien-Krueger 2001RB head, both dirty and clean channel

Beyond that I have no idea what more I could possibly need in amps. More effects would be appealing or better preset options to select more variations of existing effects or maybe some good acoustic guitar simulators.

azertyvince

Bogner Goldfinger
Bogner Metro
Blackstar Artisan 30
Orange Darkterror
Ibanez TSH15
Badcat Hotcat
Fender SuperSonic
Mesa Boogie transatlantic
Toneking amp
3Monkeys amp
Framus Cobra

L

Lionheart

Bogner Goldfinger
Bogner Metro
Blackstar Artisan 30
Orange Darkterror
Ibanez TSH15
Badcat Hotcat
Fender SuperSonic
Mesa Boogie transatlantic
Toneking amp
3Monkeys amp
Framus Cobra
Are you sure that you didn't forget any? [emoji6]

spx90

Power User
1) ROCKMAN SUSTAINOR 200 duble ic lead leveller "1990":( (purchased-sold-regret) :(

2) HIWATT custom100watt DR103 "1972" (G3d) :rolleyes:

Please strong whis ;)

Last edited:

WW Audio

Inspired
At this point, if someone isn't able to achieve a particular guitar tone with the wealth of tools in the Axe currently, well, it ain't the fault of the tools. Additional bass amps would be great but I'm able to get very good bass tones from the existing bass cabs. We already have a processor that allows for insane levels of creativity. Go forth and create.

unix-guy

Legend!
Budda superdrive series, Orange OR and TV series, JCM2000, bit of a long shot but id also LOVE and emulated Aguilar DB751 as well!
Yes! I've got an early (handwritten serial number) SD II 18w 2x12 that I have offered before to send. The clean channel on this amp is fantastic... Great pedal platform amp!

The Buttery model has a similar vibe, but not the same, and does not seem to play all that well with with drive pedals if it's already breaking up very much.

Cliff / Matt - if you read this and want to model it please let me know. I might even be talked into a sale / trade since I'm really only using the Axe Fx these days.

spx90

Power User
At this point, if someone isn't able to achieve a particular guitar tone with the wealth of tools in the Axe currently, well, it ain't the fault of the tools.
Discussion subject, and what future do you fantasize amplifier inside Axe ! :cool:
Everyone is free to make a wish.
That Axe Fx and a fantastic product, now we all know.
If then FAS meets the needs of its customers, I can not see anything wrong. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom