• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Future Amp Models

shatteredsquare

Power User
ADA MP1 and Tremoverb.
i'm working on the Tremoverb, moving tonestack freq down to 300Hz or so is the meat and potatoes of the difference, but I'm having trouble getting the preamp to crunch the right way, Tremoverb preamp is really loose and soft, but still has really big chunks in it (smash a plate into 15 pieces vs smash a plate into 50 pieces) and I haven't wrapped my head around all the advanced preamp stuff yet and what does what. tonetack freq down, a little Xformer overmatch, bring down Xformer high freq a little. moving the tonestack freq down though cuts a lot of the low end, too much to sound right. i keep digging.

Reactions: MSP
Top Bottom