Funniest reviews ever

I put some of these on top of my Axe-Fx II and now it's stuck in a MIDI dump loop! I have presets and system dumps just flowing out of my MIDI and USB ports! Now I'll have to run clean-system-v11.syx to cleanup this mess! ;-)

The Butt Blues.
lol, The Blue Butt's...
new-monkey-2.jpg

i cant stop reading these. they CAN't be THAT bad? can they? I'm curious to buy some and experience this for myself!

Well, the weirdest thing is, I read these gummy bear reviews last week, and then bought a box of another candy, which I did not know was also sugarless and therefore probably contains the same ingredients as these. I promise you, the effect is true... :(

LOL..... I told some family about the Gummy Horror Stories and directed them to Amazon for themselves and the look on their faces was priceless....... :lol

there is some crazy sh1t on amazon. i.e. http://www.amazon.com/Life-Form-LF00904U-Circumcision-Trainer/dp/B0083Y0W26
the reviews on this one just as enjoyable "..makes the perfect gift for that creepy uncle"

or how about http://www.amazon.com/Nasco-Life-Prostate-Examination-Simulator/dp/B0015TEJ8Y/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_4
"fun for the whole family!"

and the fact that this one has 749 reviews is astonishing! http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Inc-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=cm_lmf_tit_8
"..I repeat, this is not a woman from the Ukraine!" classic. some absolute great comedy on this item

I never thought in my wildest dreams that amazon would be such a great resource for comedy.

Last edited:
"I, like many others here, decided to purchase this product based on the hilarity of previous reviews. Upon receiving the package, I ate about two dozen bears, bracing for what I thought would be an inevitable poopocolypse.

The bears themselves were good, although a little chewy due to the cold weather. I actually prefer the milder taste of the sugar-free bears to their more tart counterparts. Overall a good eating experience.

Time passed, and gas did happen, but not to an impressive degree. Thankfully it was only gas, too. The odor was foul and the sound boisterous, but nothing worthy of epic poem.

If you like gummy bears and some bonus poots for eating them, then I recommend this product. If you expect exactly what these crazy reviews are claiming, then forget about it.

EDIT: I was so very wrong. So so wrong. Thinking these bears wouldn't affect me, I helped myself to about 30 more. This time, only three hours into digestion, my ass decided to perform a dramatic reenactment of the Eruption of Pompeii. This product is worth all its commentary after all. Now please excuse me, I have to defile the bathroom."

OMG I LOL'd

"I, like many others here, decided to purchase this product based on the hilarity of previous reviews. Upon receiving the package, I ate about two dozen bears, bracing for what I thought would be an inevitable poopocolypse.

The bears themselves were good, although a little chewy due to the cold weather. I actually prefer the milder taste of the sugar-free bears to their more tart counterparts. Overall a good eating experience.

Time passed, and gas did happen, but not to an impressive degree. Thankfully it was only gas, too. The odor was foul and the sound boisterous, but nothing worthy of epic poem.

If you like gummy bears and some bonus poots for eating them, then I recommend this product. If you expect exactly what these crazy reviews are claiming, then forget about it.

EDIT: I was so very wrong. So so wrong. Thinking these bears wouldn't affect me, I helped myself to about 30 more. This time, only three hours into digestion, my ass decided to perform a dramatic reenactment of the Eruption of Pompeii. This product is worth all its commentary after all. Now please excuse me, I have to defile the bathroom."

OMG I LOL'd

Dude! I don't know what to say other then talk about a glutton for punishment :lol

Back
Top Bottom