Funk/rock song with Cab pack12! Q1.06

GO Go go.....:)
I like nice groove
even the "lead" of the guitar, there is fine, without being intrusive (good sound).
Bravo ;)
thanks :) my friend is working as an play actor (sometimes as voice actor too) so i asked her to say go with a childish attitude and worked really well :)

Very cool peace of music!!!
Would you mind telling me the chords you play at 2:40 - just can't figure it out, weird but really cool chords !!!
sure they are Dmin9 - Amin7 - Cmaj9 - Ebmaj9 if you want i can give you the fingerings too

Wow this may be my favorite Cab Pack 12 clip!! It's so far from what you'd expect. :) Which exact IR is this? I need to try it out!

Wow this may be my favorite Cab Pack 12 clip!! It's so far from what you'd expect. :) Which exact IR is this? I need to try it out!
yeah it was a suprise for me too because actually i made that tone with a mistake :) i wanted to try 5153 blue with 5153 ace mix sample (for recording an another song) but i noticed the gain is really low and sounds really different than the cab sample that im really used to it (for weeks im almost only playing with ace mix) but it sounds AMAZİNG with a strat. then i noticed i was selected 5153 GREEN instead of blue.. and in the cab list i missclick to an another sample instead of ace mix.. so its %50 stupidty %50luck.
so the amp is 5153 green as i said with gain is about 8 and presense is low (adjust it to taste its great even if you dont touch it) mid is backed off like 0.60 and everything else is untouched
cab sample is difficult for me to say because i didnt saved the preset and dialed again after the record but im pretty sure its E906-MD421 11 (now using this) but it maybe E906 A1 to A3 too. and cab proximity is about 2.20
so thats all! please let me know when you try it :)

Back
Top Bottom