Wish Function Switch Request

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I wish we had the choice of "sticky preset" assignment for the function switches. For basic needs, I set Bank limit to A only (8 presets). Sticky preset selection would allow me to access those 8 presets by utilizing just one function switch.

I do the same for scenes and have the remaining 4 switches set for Scene 1/2 (rhythm/Lead), Tuner & Tempo and lastly the Looper.

I have STICKY PRST/BANK on my FX8. Are you looking for something different?

You only have that option on Function switch 1, not on F2 or F3. Why just F1? I want to put Sticky Preset on F2 Hold... can't do it.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.04.06 PM.png

This:

Ya, I'm aware of the issues it presents, which is why the option would probably need to be a fairly specific alteration of the default setup as opposed to freely-assignable positions like the others. I'm not sure why the Bank Up/Down HAS to be on F2/F3. If there was an option to move the Single/Sticky Preset to F3, then it would need to automatically use F1/F2 for bank navigation.

Unless there is some sort of actual limitation within the unit, then it seems like it would be a fairly easy thing to implement.

So...
Sticky Preset/Bank on F1 puts Bank Up/Down on F2 & F3
Sticky Preset/Bank on F2 puts Bank Up/Down on F1 & F3
Sticky Preset/Bank on F3 puts Bank Up/Down on F1 & F2

Not important, I can adjust my flow. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom