Fun News Item Of the Day

Not only does she have to worry about falling, but also getting hit in the head by an A380!
She has it bad the fear of heights. She won’t even sit in the Balcony at a concert. Me I’m just the opposite surf, dive spear fish, black diamond skier, love dirt bikes & Harleys I could get going but that’s another thread lol.

https://im-a-puzzle.com/blog/slang-terms-2022

Slang2.png

Man, we need more stuff like this in politics! For those unaware, Bette Midler recently dissed West Virginians. Here's the guv's response. Politics aside, I think everyone can enjoy this:

That didn't look, "fun." :)

If that happened in 'Murica they'd spend 30 seconds tops on reporting it.
Love how many angles they show and how in depth the reporting is.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...orta-potty-pleads-guilty-dearborn/7869444001/

A bank robber who was arrested in a Porta Potty in Dearborn pleaded guilty Monday morning.

Inkster resident Charles William Woolery, 52, robbed the Dearborn Federal Savings Bank on March 22, according to a news release.

Wearing a black face mask, Woolery handed a bank teller a note that demanded she "smile" and put money in a bag or he would "kill everyone," the release said.

The teller put $1,690 in his bag and he fled the bank on foot. Dearborn police officers later found him hiding in a Porta Potty in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn on Michigan Avenue.

“This case shows that violent criminals can run, but they can’t hide no matter where they may go,” stated U.S. Attorney Dawn Ison. “The federal authorities appreciate the assistance and partnership of the Dearborn Police Department.”

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...orta-potty-pleads-guilty-dearborn/7869444001/

A bank robber who was arrested in a Porta Potty in Dearborn pleaded guilty Monday morning.

Inkster resident Charles William Woolery, 52, robbed the Dearborn Federal Savings Bank on March 22, according to a news release.

Wearing a black face mask, Woolery handed a bank teller a note that demanded she "smile" and put money in a bag or he would "kill everyone," the release said.

The teller put $1,690 in his bag and he fled the bank on foot. Dearborn police officers later found him hiding in a Porta Potty in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn on Michigan Avenue.

“This case shows that violent criminals can run, but they can’t hide no matter where they may go,” stated U.S. Attorney Dawn Ison. “The federal authorities appreciate the assistance and partnership of the Dearborn Police Department.”
That’s beautiful lol gotta love the free press. After all these years I still read it… :)

Happy Friday Buddy

That is pretty cool DaveO.
That is crazy how big those pumpkins get makes me think of cooked pumpkin seeds I love those things lol.

Thanks for posting that link looks like that would be pretty cool to see those Hugh pumpkin’s.
H.F.F. I haven't been to coast for this celebration in a few years but I'm thinking of heading over there this weekend.
Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom