Fun News Item Of the Day

Baby owl found living in family Christmas tree​

An owl was discovered living in a Kentucky family's Christmas tree.
The bird was discovered when carpet cleaner Bob Hayes was working in the house and noticed the tree branches moving.
The family says the bird was able to go undetected for four days because it blended into the tree's branches.

Mouse filmed tidying up Powys man's shed every night​

An avid wildlife photographer has captured his most unusual scene yet - a mouse tidying up his garden shed.

Retired postman Rodney Holbrook said after noticing clothes pegs, corks, nuts and bolts being sorted out on his workbench, he set up up a night vision camera.

The 75-year-old from Builth Wells, Powys, was surprised to find a mouse was his mystery cleaner.

"I don't bother to tidy up now, I leave things out of the box and they put it back in its place by the morning," he said.

Mouse filmed tidying up Powys man's shed every night​

An avid wildlife photographer has captured his most unusual scene yet - a mouse tidying up his garden shed.

Retired postman Rodney Holbrook said after noticing clothes pegs, corks, nuts and bolts being sorted out on his workbench, he set up up a night vision camera.

The 75-year-old from Builth Wells, Powys, was surprised to find a mouse was his mystery cleaner.

"I don't bother to tidy up now, I leave things out of the box and they put it back in its place by the morning," he said.

That is a trip! Thanks for sharing!!

Back
Top Bottom