Fun little pieces of studio gear - what you got?

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
I"ll start with this nifty little keyboard/pad controller I just picked up this week - MAudio Oxygen Pro 25. I have a full sized 88 keyboard but I wanted something directly in front of me at the computer as a scratchpad kind of tool to craft/audition various sounds/plugins as well as have pads to control EZ drummer. I have an AKAI MPD232 which is great but I only ever used the pad section on it , never utilizing all the knobs/faders. So this MAudio Oxygen Pro 25 is replacing that unit giving me more streamlined functionality.

I love studio gear and toys. What neat stuff do you all have? simple, cheap or complex and pricey. whatever...go!

Attachments

• maudiopro25.jpeg
    maudiopro25.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 39
Another interesting little controller - the nOb. Came up on my youtube feed this morning. Basically a lot like my Steinberg AI CMC controller. AI knob but with a lot of functionality. Seems they are quite pricey but I like the form and function of this little device.

Are your legs crossed or do you have 2 left feet? ;)
Not on the dancefloor, so feet are in standard deployment. Doesn't look now like I have two left socks on either ;)

I was holding the thing up with my feet so it faced upwards to the camera and the light. Odd though, I don't remember actually crossing my legs. Another space-time discontinuity I guess, there's been some of that lately...

Just picked up a Korg MS-20. Pretty fun to mess around with and definitely makes me change my approach to guitar when trying to compose around the synth.

two new additions this week. picked up an Native Instruments S49 and Softube Console1. I went for the S49 vs 61 as it fits on desk perfectly and i have a full 88 key already. This will be fun exploring thousands of synths. I had an avid dock that just wasn't working so returned it and committing to Softube Console for workflow.

Attachments

• NI S49.jpg
    NI S49.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Softube Console.jpg
    Softube Console.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom