Fun! Bruno, Stapleton, Sheeran content.

Umm... What!?!?!?

Objectively this is good rawk.

But what I see here at best is female stand-ins for male artists.

And if that's what is is (the women being simulacra for men), then how exactly is this better than "Addicted to Love?" Especially when the drummer chick licks the drumstick. Eww... How 80s degrading can you get?

Let me see these women doing their thing! Then I might really dig it.

I would have never thought to put these guys together, but damn, this moved the dial for me.

Way too many hot chicks to look at.....sends the music to the background for me.

Nothing that hasn't already been done to death.

Yawn.

There's too much virtue signaling in this thread. I see only goodness in this vid. The song is obviously a throwback to 80's glam rock so 80's stage antics and behavior are obviously called for and the women are not in bikini so ease off PC soldiers. And even if they were, it would still pale in comparison to your average rap video.

Nothing better than people that gets offended on behalf on others. 😴 Facebook-atmosphere ...

I think it's great. This will introduce guitar based music to a lot of younglings.

Would have appreciated it more if the gals in the video were actually playing the song instead of just acting like 'rawkers'.

Would have appreciated it more if the gals in the video were actually playing the song instead of just acting like 'rawkers'.

I'm already glad that they know how to look how to hold and play their instruments. Sometimes you see models holding a guitar and just by the way they are holding the instruments you know that they never held one before in their lives.

Well, this didn't go the way I thought it would!

In their defense, those girls have some experience on guitar (You can't fake that.) They might not be 'good', but they are comfortable holding and throwing it around. And IMO that drummer is the real deal.

Again...didn't want to go there. Just a fun song that is a throwback to straight up rock, banging heads, aching necks in the morning, and faux fur that no sane musician would wear on a hot stage.

Well, I like it. Nothing super groundbreaking musically, but it's good to hear a driving rock song that's not 20+ years old. Liked the visuals, too. Although I gotta admit that for the first minute or so I was still expecting to see Bruno or Ed or Chris show up. Took me a bit to realize it was being lip synced, lol.

Back
Top Bottom