Fulltone closing down after 30 years

aens

Experienced
One of my favourite pedal makers. Just bought the last Clyde Deluxe Wah from a local store since it's been on my buy list for ages. Already bought one last year, but didn't notice it was missing the buffer until I bought it so I got rid of it. Also have the Standard Clyde and the Octafuzz.

What's your favourite Fulltone pedal?

EDIT: any of this NOT confirmed by Fulltone in their social media or website yet.

301414399_10227515363965005_7426149162913867008_n.jpg

Last edited:
Have they determined this to be correct ? Saw the thread yesterday but wasn’t on Fulltones website, social media etc, though most stuff did seem temporarily out of stock….

Have they determined this to be correct ? Saw the thread yesterday but wasn’t on Fulltones website, social media etc, though most stuff did seem temporarily out of stock….
No idea. Got me to buy one of their pedals at least.

Was that an email?

No sign of any such thing on their site, which I'd think would be step 1 of publicly shutting down.

Too bad in a sense, but it sounds like he's done well and is going out like he wanted to. I don't really buy pedals anyway :)

I guess if something leaked like he wanted to sell the building before telling anyone etc it could make sense, but you’d think if a false rumor was on the internet you’d update your FB etc and say we are still in business….

Also odd they have that new pedal just about to come out, the Hi Mu so odd to do all that work and then never even have it see the light

I hooked up with Mike many years back while I was in Colorado about his early pedals, and some Marshall amp mods. Always a helpful guy, willing to help with info and ideas, and a killer guitar player. Was looking for him to retire a few years ago, but he kept on making new and better things.

Enjoy your well earned retirement Mike!

Actually the fact GC, Reverb banned them made be a little happier to buy from him. Don’t agree with everything he says, but also can’t stand the overly “woke” cancel culture mentality of corporations either…

I mean look at how Disney dropped Johnny Depp over false accusations all because they were afraid of the woke crowd

I’ve seen 3 threads about Fulltone shut down in less than 24 hours on TGP, hopefully the conversation can remain a bit more inline with forum rules here.

As soon as I saw it over on TGP I went and bought a used ‘70 for $90. I’ve been thinking about getting one for a while and there’s no way I’m going to buy one for $400 in another 2 months. I want to grab an Ultimate Octave as well, but I’ve bought WAY too much shit lately.

Another victim of the woke police. They are are evil rat bastards. I hate this crap. I read what he said and all he did was tell it like it is. This country is going downhill fast and it’s all being done on purpose. There will be some payback in November but the woke runs very deep.

And that’s the end of my rant. I will not post again on this thread.

In fairness, and accuracy, it seems more about the supply chain issues, and having to rely on overseas supplies/parts/distribution chains.

Just basing this on his own words above.

Sometimes it is just the + and - in the cahsflow. If Fulltone was making money and could keep going I suspect he would,
or, at the very least, he would sell the business and allow someone else to keep it going.

Last edited:
Man, just saw this and am totally bummed. I just went to try and grab a pedal and everything seems to be out of stock. i haven’t looked everywhere. I once owned an early 2000’s Fulldrive, Choral Flange, Deja Vibe and Clyde Deluxe Wah. They were the core of my FX and sound. Like a big dummy I sold them during a downturn in my financial situation. I expect we will see more smaller US business calling it quits unless there’s a major change in the current attitude towards reality.

P.S.
I don’t think this is BS.

In fairness, and accuracy, it seems more about the supply chain issues, and having to rely on overseas supplies/parts/distribution chains.

Just basing this on his own words above.

Sometimes it is just the + and - in the cahsflow. If Fulltone was making money and could keep going I suspect he would,
or, at the very least, he would sell the business and allow someone else to keep it going.
It seems to me it’s the combination of everything including good, quality supply. The NWO is out to destroy all private and small business. Knowing Mike Fuller the idea of letting someone have control of “the business” is not an option. I dont say this to disparage the guy, but he was known to be somewhat of a control freak. When he says about guarding his Trademarks and Patents I believe it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom