AFIII Full « appetite for destruction » album with axe 3

Possibly the greatest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Congrats sir! How long to work all of this up?
I have the tab from this record maybe since 25 years, like all the others videos, I have played it a lot of times through the years. This is not something I learned for YouTube I mean. Thank you for the rest . I need to revisit some part I think but I decided to only do one take . Anyway the mistakes

Last edited:
Finally the les Paul is not soooo uncomfortable. I need to buy myself strap locks, I don’t have tried it standing up yet, as the original things are really small . I think I will put Dunlop ones like ever . Schaller are not bad too but the screw are smaller no ?
Every time I open the case (cause I need a stand for nitro finish once again…) I found it very beautiful .
I don’t know if the neck will be less « sticky » through the years as I never owned one . The guitar is very new (made in August from this year) . My rickenbacker is nitro too but a little less sticky . I had a tele 52 in the past it was sticky too .
if you know how change the back of the neck through the years let me know . I m a newbie concerning Gibson

Not a fan of nitro on necks myself, and even my oldest Gibson (20+ years) stayed sticky. Makes them tough to play live if it’s warm. I’ve sanded a few of mine down and finished with gunstock oil.

Not a fan of nitro on necks myself, and even my oldest Gibson (20+ years) stayed sticky. Makes them tough to play live if it’s warm. I’ve sanded a few of mine down and finished with gunstock oil.
The VZ Tele I got back in June has a Tru-Oil finish on the neck.

The feel is awesome, and the wood is as well protected as if painted.

It has the 'cold, dead fingers' thing going on....

Reactions: JD_
You remove even the painting or just nitro ? Do you have pics to the back of your neck ? A example .
i cannot imagine yet to use sand paper on it but just curious 😅

Finally the les Paul is not soooo uncomfortable. I need to buy myself strap locks, I don’t have tried it standing up yet, as the original things are really small . I think I will put Dunlop ones like ever . Schaller are not bad too but the screw are smaller no ?
Every time I open the case (cause I need a stand for nitro finish once again…) I found it very beautiful .
I don’t know if the neck will be less « sticky » through the years as I never owned one . The guitar is very new (made in August from this year) . My rickenbacker is nitro too but a little less sticky . I had a tele 52 in the past it was sticky too .
if you know how change the back of the neck through the years let me know . I m a newbie concerning Gibson

What type of gibson is it? (I am a leftie too). Also: how is that vendor thing going? I’d like to check your site out but can’t find it.

@Harm It’s a Gibson standard 50’s 2021 in HCS (color) . Concerning the site, read the description of my YouTube’s video the link is there 😊.

You're an animal!
A sad animal this morning . People really enjoyed this one 😤. Did they really think that people won’t buy the albums while watching me covering it ? Specially a album like this … why they just put ads in my video if they really want some money back ? I have others video where they put ads and that’s all … I m ok with copyrights, I understand … but seriously … it’s pathetic at this level

You know what ? If they want to play with me I will cut the session songs by songs and re upload it . There is a tolerance in individual songs

Back
Top Bottom