Fulfillment Friday?

Between Facebook groups and this forum we def would know if someone outside of artists and VIPs got their units shipped already lol

We might not know. Only a small fraction of Fractal users are on the forum. Of those, only a fraction will post that they got their invite.
Can’t deny that! I’m stoked either way! The quest for great tone begins with two things. Fractal and patience!! Just make sure to leave some cookies and milk under the tree when the reindeers drop off the fm9 in a month ! Haha

We might not know. Only a small fraction of Fractal users are on the forum. Of those, only a fraction will post that they got their invite.
I guess but there were a good chunk that got on the waitlist the minute it was announced. The fact we haven't seen anyone post about getting a purchase invite is strange. Unless they sent out like 5 lol which if that's the case, the FM3 wait will look like a short time.

But what do I know, absolutely nothing. The folks at fractal obviously know more than any of us

The fact that Fractal took a different approach and announced a product that they were basically ready to start shipping is very cool. To think that in less than 2 weeks of announcing ppl will have it is awesome. They did say there was a limited amount for this first round but more coming. As along as the shipments doesn’t start facing delays things might move right along. Fingers crossed all goes smooth

Back
Top Bottom