FS FS: Suhr Modern Koa

vejichan

Inspired
Going thru some tough times. Never thought this day would come but have to sell one of my Suhr Moderns. Solid Koa body, maple neck and maple fingerboard, 2x Suhr Aldrich pups, 1 master vol, 5way and no tone. Custom ordered by me. Barely left the case and my home and spent most of its life in the hardshell case. Almost mint condition. 3,200$ shipped anywhere in the US. The only modification is I had my guitar tech install a big brass block on the floyd and esp arming adjuster. Please reference the pics. PM me if you have any questions. Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.26.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.26.03 AM.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.30.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.30.22 PM.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Suhr Modern Koa_A.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_A.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Suhr Modern Koa_B.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_B.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Suhr Modern Koa_C.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_C.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Suhr Modern Koa_D.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_D.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Suhr Modern Koa_F.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_F.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Suhr Modern Koa_E.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_E.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 49
  • Suhr Modern Koa_G.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_G.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Suhr Modern Koa_M.jpeg
    Suhr Modern Koa_M.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 59
Going thru some tough times. Never thought this day would come but have to sell one of my Suhr Moderns. Solid Koa body, maple neck and maple fingerboard, 2x Suhr Aldrich pups, 1 master vol, 5way and no tone. Custom ordered by me. Barely left the case and my home and spent most of its life in the hardshell case. Almost mint condition. 3,200$ shipped anywhere in the US. The only modification is I had my guitar tech install a big brass block on the floyd and esp arming adjuster. Please reference the pics. PM me if you have any questions. Thank you
Sorry to hear, that is an absolute beauty of a guitar. I hope things end up well for you and it gets better. Man, I'm so sorry. If I had the extra funds I'd buy it and have it where you could buy her back at the same later on if you wanted to.

Sorry to hear, that is an absolute beauty of a guitar. I hope things end up well for you and it gets better. Man, I'm so sorry. If I had the extra funds I'd buy it and have it where you could buy her back at the same later on if you wanted to.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom