FS-7 to control Scene volume increment/decrement REVISITED

There is another recent (but mostly old) thread about this.. thought I'd start a new one.
** after some time trying user's recommendations about this, I ended up emailing austinbuddy
and then contacted Fractal support.
As of now, everything works perfectly to adjust (incr/decr) SCENE volume with AUTOMATIC saves by
using the FS-7 dual footswitch to increment/decrement Out Vol 1.
After finally having success, here is my email to austinbuddy describing the solution:

I'm running two TS cables from the FS-7... one to Pedal 2 and one to Pedal 4 inputs

In I/O I have: Out Vol 1 increment set to Pedal 4 (it's the out Vol of the SCENE that I'm in)
and Out Vol 2 decrement set to Pedal 2 (out Vol of the SCENE that I'm in)

I checked in that area to make sure that each pedal was "learned" and also "calibrated" each pedal on the Pedal tab.

Note: PEDAL TAB: I set 2 and 4 to Latching. I have the FS-7 itself set to momentary ... in any case it all works...

IMPORTANT: I use mainly (preferably) AX8 Edit and I wasn't seeing any response in
OUTPUT>SCENES when I would operate the FS-7

that is, until I refreshed/F5 or if I toggled to another preset and back, then I could see that the changes were automatically saved.

So I'm just going to play around with leveling my scenes volume... at least I know how to do it now...

Hope that helps...
Rusty

Back
Top Bottom