Fryette LXII Finally! Some progress!

Yes, this one.
I didn't want to post links to non-Fryette products in this thread but since it's already done below are links to two similar products that I know of:

1x50W mono unit, price is 18000 Rubles which is ~375 Euro less shipping.

RnR Sound

2x40W stereo unit. No price listed on the web site but if you ask price is 630 Euro less shipping:

Garland Amps

Not in the Matrix one. You can play plenty loud in your living room and still be bothered by it, so I say "well done" to Fryette.
And yes, living room players are a big enough group to not neglect too much.
Some living rooms are in villas and can be played pretty loud in! ;)

Then something is wrong with your Matrix.
I cant hear mine as soon as i hit the strings.

Yes, this one.
I didn't want to post links to non-Fryette products in this thread but since it's already done below are links to two similar products that I know of:

1x50W mono unit, price is 18000 Rubles which is ~375 Euro less shipping.

RnR Sound

2x40W stereo unit. No price listed on the web site but if you ask price is 630 Euro less shipping:

Garland Amps

Yea thanks for these! Really had no idea there were options out there like these. Just thought the typical Fryette/VHT 2/50 and 2/90 and Mesa..etc.

cool, I thought this would end in another "Hotwired VT12"* moment....

* Mackie did a guitar amp in 2008, well almost......there are only a handful of them worldwide :lol:

Site says 8-10 weeks. Knowing Fryette that will probably turn into three times as long.

I’ve waiting for the GP/DI. It’s a year behind schedule.

Just woke up to that on my Facebook. Nice to at least see it. It does seem like they are at least moving along over there for now. And ya it is pricy. Pretty much what I've been wanting myself.

cbe715fcaabe5f7e66bee173c3a80a6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm sure it will do well but that looks like 1.4 clrs and then a search for the perfect speaker. Two years ago I would've been interested

Not in the Matrix one. You can play plenty loud in your living room and still be bothered by it, so I say "well done" to Fryette.
And yes, living room players are a big enough group to not neglect too much.
Some living rooms are in villas and can be played pretty loud in! ;)

So, you are aware that Matrix offers a 2 rack space version for studio environments which has virtually silent fans??
Why would you be using a 1,000 watt amp and be worried about fan noise?
I have a GT1000FX and when I want/need "dead silent", I throw on my AKG702 Cans, or use my studio monitors.
This is a situation of using the right tool for the right job.
Those fans on the Matrix move serious air for a reason. Actually there are several reasons why they are the right fit for the job.
Andy Hunt does not haphazardly do things like his fan selection. This is a well thought out choice.

Reactions: Ole
Whats funny is thats what I remember them saying last year too haha. At least this time we have the actual prototypes. O well. I still don't think I can justify the price tag for myself. We'll see what happens....

If the americans complains about the price, one might wonder how much much in EU.
Comparing to other gear price tags it usually €>=$ which means at least €1400-1500
A matrix GT1000FX €750..

Back
Top Bottom