Front ported monitors (Presonus E5) placed in the corner...

Chiguete

Experienced
So I'm waiting for my new monitors to get here but I'm going crazy where to place them, seems like to do everything in the corner will be a nice fit for my room but overall everyone says that is not a good option... but what if the monitors are front ported? Still bad, its ok, will work? What do you all think.

So I'm waiting for my new monitors to get here but I'm going crazy where to place them, seems like to do everything in the corner will be a nice fit for my room but overall everyone says that is not a good option... but what if the monitors are front ported? Still bad, its ok, will work? What do you all think.

I would try the suggestions from the E5 manual:
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 18.00.24.png

Last edited:
I have those monitors and they are awesome! You can't beat them for the price and they sound great! I have my desk set in the corner and my monitors about 1-2 foot away from the walls. I leave them at default and they sound damn good! I also have my room treated with bass traps and acoustic panels which help take care of the frequency buildup. Before I treated the room, I had to cut the bass down on the back of the monitors with the knobs. But now they sound great at default. Each room is different, and these monitors offer lots of adjustment options to tweak them best for your room.

Back
Top Bottom