Front panel question

Loopback777

Inspired
How do I load a 2nd, 3rd or 4th instance of a block if I don't have any other instance of that same block in a preset from the front panel? I use Filter 4 for my boost, but can't seem to figure out how to add it. Thanks!

I think you can't. The first instance used for any block type is always the #1

Put all lower-numbered instances somewhere in the preset first, then the one you want, then remove the ones you don't need.

Scroll through the available Blocks. You always get instance 1 first, but then the others. For instance Amp1 if first then Amp2, then Cab 1 then Cab 2 etc. Use which ever instance you want at any time- no need to use instance 1 before 3.

Scroll through the available Blocks. You always get instance 1 first, but then the others. For instance Amp1 if first then Amp2, then Cab 1 then Cab 2 etc. Use which ever instance you want at any time- no need to use instance 1 before 3.
How do you do that?
I need to place instance 1 in my preset before I am able to place instance 2. Then I can remove instance 1 to have only instance 2 in my preset. But I can not select the second instance right from the start?

I need to place instance 1 in my preset before I am able to place instance 2. Then I can remove instance 1 to have only instance 2 in my preset. But I can not select the second instance right from the start?

Yes. That's the way it is.

you have to place Amp1 in the grid before you have access to Amp2. you can't just select Amp2 with nothing in the grid.

Back
Top Bottom