Front of house preset tweaking

Jcon

Hey all. I’m sure this has been beat to death but figured I’d ask after poking around here and not running into anything. What is the best solution for building live presets at home for front of house? I have frfr’s (xitone powered 212, headrush 108) and studio monitors (kali lp6’s). The xitone is a beast but def too cab like to build anything decent for front of house on and to be honest not sure I’m going to hang onto it. Should I just go grab a power amp and typical pa speakers / wedges and just build on that and is it for monitoring while live as well? Just a little lost here, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Create the patches at gig volume is the biggest thing. I'd use the headrush, as FRFR cabs and PA speakers are mostly the same thing anyways.

Hello. May be this video helps you. It did it for me. The man of the video knows a lot and he has a lot of references in the forum so may be you could have seen it. If not, and altough the video uses a FM3 it is the same and the values match in fx II. I also have frfr, with headrush 112 and follow the instructions given here improved the sound a lot. At least for hi-gain tones.

This second one is interesting too. And funny for metal players like me.

Back
Top Bottom