From bad...to worse...

electronpirate

Axe-Master
In retrospect, my thread on 'I can't afford an Axe II' seems silly.

Found out the wife needs major surgery today. 2 day stay in the hospital, 2 weeks of tender loving care at home...minimum. I'll be a busy guy running the twins, tending wife, running the house...oh yeah...working 40 hours a week.

Lesson: Quit whining about the little things. Some things are more important.

Ron

Indeed, perspective always comes along at the most inopportune times to smack us good.

Prayers and thoughts for your wife and a speedy recovery.

Hey man, all the best, I know almost exactly how you feel. My wife goes into hospital for surgery next week, 2 days in and then recovering at home. We have two littlies (2 yrs and 8 weeks) so I'll be in the same boat running the house looking after the kids etc. Fortunately I can take some time off work so it could be worse. I'm super excited about the Axe II but real life always puts things in perspective, sometimes a little too harshly.

All the best.

Cheers,
Steve

Here's to a successful surgery and recovery. Sorry to hear the news. You're plate runneth over.

If you don't mind I'll tend after your axe-fx just a little longer. Say hi to the little lady and the girls!!

Ron & Steve,

Thoughts and prayers are with both of you. I never leave the house without kissing and hugging the wife and two little girls. Life is indeed too fragile.

Here's to a successful surgery and recovery. Sorry to hear the news. You're plate runneth over.

If you don't mind I'll tend after your axe-fx just a little longer. Say hi to the little lady and the girls!!

Thanks Eric. I'll do that.

Hoping the Axe II drops before the 'big event'. I will have a significant amount of time in this house for several weeks...will need Fractal therapy.

Ron

Really hope everything goes well, my prayers go out to you. It seems with me the big bomb is always dropped a few days after I spend the $$.... but life happens

Yep certainly puts things in perspective. Hope everything turns out for the best.

I don't know you but being on this board its like an extended family. :)

Mark

Thanks for the response's folks. Appreciated.

For the TMI crowd: We (she) spends the next week and 1/2 on the percocet/Oxy train (wish I could go there too...) and surgery on the 22nd. Never knew it was such a trial to get surgery scheduled...

Fun stuff.

Ron

Wishing good health and luck your way. Axe-II will be there when things are right for it to happen.

Peace

Good luck to your wife Ron, I'll pray for a speedy recovery. And you're right about perspective... I would throw out every piece of gear I had for my wife and kids and never play again without batting an eye.

Ron, don't know you, but I will certainly pray for you and your wife. My best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

Sending as much spiritual mojo your way as I can and best luck on the 22nd! I'll give you a shout before then.

Back
Top Bottom