Friedman Small Box

How do you like to dial it in? I got the recommendation to use the cut switch and it helped quite a bit. I like how it's lower gain than the other Friedmans.

Love that one. It replaced the clean/dirty pair in a a few of my presets, as I could get credible cleans and nice mid-gain leads simply by rolling th guitar volume up and down....

Lost some time here this afternoon with the Friedman Small Box and the free LT TV Mix 2 cab.

Righteous.

Righteous indeed.

I don't know why, but I've switched on the Input-Boost at the Pre-Amp and selected the AC Boost at random (I don't use to mess with the input-boost)...
...and it has exceeded righteous! :p

What s this AC boost? Is it based in some pedal? I cannot see it at the Drive Block

I know it's nothing new to many of you, but you can really hear what cranking the master volume does with this model, once you get to 12 o clock and beyond you can hear and feel the gain getting more and more saturated to the point that artificial harmonics are popping out all over the neck.

It's an enlightening experience for me as when I last played "real" amps it would nearly always have to be with the master volume down low and definitely never cranked, so I've never experienced it - and never thought to try it on the Axe either.

Definitely adds that special something

Back
Top Bottom