(implemented) Friedman Revisions

Pwrmac7600

Power User
Would love to see an update to the Friedman BE and HBE models. Specifically adding a BE 2018 with the different structure switch positions, and adding to the HBE 2018 with the different structure switch positions. IMO the newer version of the BE sounds so much better than the older, they tamed the massive amounts of low end in the amp, and it sounds much more open. But would love to have the S switch options on the model.

Would love to see an update to the Friedman BE and HBE models. Specifically adding a BE 2018 with the different structure switch positions, and adding to the HBE 2018 with the different structure switch positions. IMO the newer version of the BE sounds so much better than the older, they tamed the massive amounts of low end in the amp, and it sounds much more open. But would love to have the S switch options on the model.
+1 I have a BE-100 Deluxe and would love to see the current BE channel represented in the AF3, preferably with models covering a few of the various combinations of the voice and C45 switches. IMO the new voicing is a big enough difference (and improvement) to warrant new models. I don’t think we need anything special to model the structure switch though, just dialing back input trim should simulate the lower gain settings.

I don’t think we need anything special to model the structure switch though, just dialing back input trim should simulate the lower gain settings.
Yeah I figured as much, just would be cool to have the actual matched settings of the switch baked in.

Back
Top Bottom