• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Friedman JJ-100 Jerry Cantrell Amp

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Just got finished jamming on a Friedman Cantrell at a friends house. Sweet Sweet amp!!!

Cliff, please do your modeling magic on one of these ASAP! Thanks in advance.......

Triaxis75

Inspired
If not for the Axe, it would've been my next purchase. The one I heard in person was amazing. I'm guessing that its possible to get real close with the existing, I'm just not that savvy to really nail it like others can.

zenaxe

Fractal Fanatic
Not saying it is not a cool amp, but didn't Jerry use a Fish (which we have) for his most noteworthy work in AIC? Seems like that could get a total Alice In Chains vibe. :)

ETOLKIEN

Experienced
Wow, sounds badass!

Please...
Please-Cute-Cat-Picture.png

Not saying it is not a cool amp, but didn't Jerry use a Fish (which we have) for his most noteworthy work in AIC? Seems like that could get a total Alice In Chains vibe. :)
Yes, but I think Jerry now sounds better with this Friedman than ever IMHO

Rdn

Bumping. Is there any way to approximate the JBE tone with a drive or eq settings?
Search “Friedman 2018” on the axechange.

It does a pretty solid approximation. It’s not the real thing, but it’s still pretty satisfying.

Top Bottom