Friedman Fun. By request. Preset (free) and demo vid.

Burgs

Power User
@Rafa Diaz asked me to have a go at a Friedman preset. I don't own a Friedman and have never tried one in the real world, but the models sure are fun. Note that there are significant differences between the Cab Channels, specifically A and C. C has the cab/s most people defer to and A is a swag of Greenback OH's and ML's.

Thanks also to @guitarnerdswe for his mighty work on the Phaser, Flanger and Delay blocks (EVH settings for all - bang on). I've employed those here and will again in the future.

Have fun.

Preset: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7837

Video:

@Rafa Diaz asked me to have a go at a Friedman preset. I don't own a Friedman and have never tried one in the real world, but the models sure are fun. Note that there are significant differences between the Cab Channels, specifically A and C. C has the cab/s most people defer to and A is a swag of Greenback OH's and ML's.

Thanks also to @guitarnerdswe for his mighty work on the Phaser, Flanger and Delay blocks (EVH settings for all - bang on). I've employed those here and will again in the future.

Have fun.

Preset: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7837

Video:

Thanks Burgs
Always great to see and hear your video.
Thanks hope your staying safe and healthy with all this craziness in the world.

Great job again! I must admit I find myself longing for a new chapter in your video/preset series!

I never hesitate to delete other presets to make space for a new one of yours!

Thx for your generosity in sharing your wits with all of us!

Stay safe!
Joce

Thanks as alway, Sir !
Hey Greg! Easy peasy. I hope you have some fun with it.
Absolutely STELLAR!🤘 And many thanks for another great preset to play with!
No probs. Rock on and all the best to you.
Great job again! I must admit I find myself longing for a new chapter in your video/preset series!

I never hesitate to delete other presets to make space for a new one of yours!

Thx for your generosity in sharing your wits with all of us!

Stay safe!
Joce
Happy to be of service. Gotta have a bit of fun, right? I guess I should compile all of my preset stuff so you can grab the lot at once. One day!

More to come..

sounds awesome as Always Burgs .

Any chance of some of these making it to the FM3

Still waiting to see your review and thoughts

Stay safe and healthy

Cheers

sounds awesome as Always Burgs .

Any chance of some of these making it to the FM3

Still waiting to see your review and thoughts

Stay safe and healthy

Cheers

Yep. Haven't forgotten about the FM3. Just waiting for the FW updates to catch up a little before I go all out with that one. Won't be long. Cheers.

Yep. Haven't forgotten about the FM3. Just waiting for the FW updates to catch up a little before I go all out with that one. Won't be long. Cheers.

I imported this into my FM3 and while scenes 5-8 that use Amp 2 aren't available, the tones of the first 4 scenes that use Amp 1 are stellar. I did have to shunt 1 block because of CPU overrun (I killed rotary because it's not something I generally use) but I may bring it back and kill chorus and incorporate it into a delay channel to try and have it all.

As an aside, scene 4 through my Tele is about as perfect a solo tone as I've ever gotten with that guitar.

Fantastic job, thanks so much!

Hey Greg! Easy peasy. I hope you have some fun with it.

No probs. Rock on and all the best to you.

Happy to be of service. Gotta have a bit of fun, right? I guess I should compile all of my preset stuff so you can grab the lot at once. One day!

More to come..
Thanks for this, looking forward to checking it out :)

Far as grabbing all your stuff, if it's in Axe-Change under Burgs, it's easy.

My God Burgs! You’ve done it again. Absolutely brilliant! However, I’m new to Fractal and “only” have an FM3 which can only experience a limited amount of this sonic glory... Please give us junior AX3 guys some love🙏 I’ve frozen my brand new FM3 so many times trying to lobotomize your “Burg’s Brownies” preset to get it to work on the FM3.... it was THE quintessential video that made me jump into Fractal, good for at least 200 views on my behalf over the last several months of waiting for my FM3, but alas, I can’t even use it... I literally open it and before I can kill the Reverb block, it freezes up on me... PLEASE make an FM3 version with your Brit Brown, the “winging kid or something” Atomica, the fat FAS Brown, and the Vesuvius with that insane modifier for the end of Eruption - “ah, it’s the little things, right”? Now, I’ve resorted to quoting you in your own video... Help an obsessed fan out... I don’t want to have to sell my beloved FM3 to get an AX3 just so I can HAVE Burgs Brownies....

Your generous, helpful, and informative demos (with presets) are most appreciated!
...especially appreciate, these most enjoyable tastefully executed sonic tidbits during todays' looming precarious troubled times. THANK YOU SIR!

My God Burgs! You’ve done it again. ....

Haha. Thanks! Yes, that preset. I've tried myself to open it in a previous FW version of the FM3 (haven't tried with the current version) and I haven't had much luck either so I haven't moved forward. I think I'll have to write that one again, specifically for the FM3. I'm aiming to do that early next week. Stick with me and thanks for the kind and encouraging comments. Cheers.

Cheers, Fred. All good fun. Maybe it will help some people enjoy their downtime a little more. More to come. All the best to you.
Thanks for the Pleasure you give us with all these free presets , you don t imagine how much .....
A special Gilmour Floyd would be Great with New comp, phasers......!!!!!!’
Take care

Haha. Thanks! Yes, that preset. I've tried myself to open it in a previous FW version of the FM3 (haven't tried with the current version) and I haven't had much luck either so I haven't moved forward. I think I'll have to write that one again, specifically for the FM3. I'm aiming to do that early next week. Stick with me and thanks for the kind and encouraging comments. Cheers.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Burgs... That's music to my ears! "Burgs' Brownies": equal parts Entertainment and insane Fractal tonology..... Thanks for always pushing the Fractal envelop!

Hey Fractal, if Burgs can't get his FM3 to digest that preset, can FM3 FW v1.4 (or beyond) come loaded with Brownies BEST served by Burgs?!?!? Just to be clear, I'm talkin' about preset 7161: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7161 HUGE Thanks!! FYI, I joined the Fractal Army and purchased my FM3 (and a CLR) due to Burgs' outstanding videos and complex tone, Leon's in-depth and enjoyable FAS training vids, and Mark Day's elusive LIVE Fractal tone from those ancient Ultra vids to his AX3 into MESA 2:100 video (that vid alone made me pick up a MESA 2:90 for myself).....

Long Live you three AXE Masters... Burgs' & Co., THANKS and keep 'em coming!!🤘👍

Back
Top Bottom