Friedman FRFR cab

Wouldn’t be my first or second (or third) choice, but not a “bad” product either

Not sure how much harder it is to get outside the US, but I’d suggest checking out XiTone (Mick probably can ship anywhere) or the tried and true Atomic CLR, which are just exceptional.

I stand with my matrix q12a. Most neutral I found so far and the customer service is beyond belief. Not cheap, but worth it.

The Friedman ASC-10 was my top pick after trying the CLR, Xitone, Matrix, and Powercab+, its just an amazing speaker. Period. I can't imagine the 12 being anything less.

I love the ASC12. Been gigging it for a year. Solid cab and sounds great. Not pure FRFR but sounds and more importantly to me, feels great. Reacts more like a guitar cab. But, any of the choices out there seem to be good.

Wouldn’t be my first or second (or third) choice, but not a “bad” product either

Not sure how much harder it is to get outside the US, but I’d suggest checking out XiTone (Mick probably can ship anywhere) or the tried and true Atomic CLR, which are just exceptional.

Correct.. I can ship pretty much anywhere. :)

I have an ASC-10 and an ASM-10. I am very, very happy with mine. These are outstanding!

Back
Top Bottom