Friedman cab?

SteveW

Experienced
I'm wondering...are there any modeled Friedman Cabs? I can't seem to find any - so I use Marshall cabs for my Friedman amps...but curious as to whether any modeled Friedman cabs exist?

I'm wondering...are there any modeled Friedman Cabs? I can't seem to find any - so I use Marshall cabs for my Friedman amps...but curious as to whether any modeled Friedman cabs exist?
The York Audio IR's I checked out were all quite good (I didn't check out the Friedman model).

To me personally, Ownhammer made a nice Friedman Cabinet IR (412 Fman Bundle).

I highly recommend IR's from @Valhallir https://valhallir.at/shop/
You won't find much stock cabinet stuff, but a lot of really amazing custom speaker combinations.
I never checked one, I disliked.

There is a company in LA that builds the wood parts for many brands, Diezel, Bogner, Friedman, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many cabs in the axe 3 and not a single Friedman? I hadn’t noticed. Odd that the Friedman amps are well represented but no speakers. Is that because the Marshalls have it covered well enough?

There’s a wonderful IR pack for two notes wall of sound called Fried25 and Fried30 that are a 412 Friedman. Same cab but are separate for the speakers. Requires some extra work since one has to IR capture that but.. I’ve been using the same setting from that for a couple of years. Cleans, dirt.. it’s all good.

ive tried a lot of IRs, and I don’t know if I have found cabs more pleasing to me. I couldn’t explain what it is, but just sits perfect. Glad to see other suggestions here I need to check them out too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom