Friedman BE

Hi Dario: First am so glad you like the AustinBuddy presets. You are using exactly as intended - basic tone ready to go, just added your effects and scenes to taste and "last-mile" little tweak to your own guitars and playing style, and spend more time playing than programming. That makes me happy. Appreciate you also crediting AustinBuddy in your posts - thank you! Also the Axe-Fx really does the Friedmans so well!

As a general policy, I do ask that you or others not post or share commerical presets that I create and sell (even thought this now is arguably half yours with your effects!).

I totally get why you did it and your spirit of wanting to share with others. It would be best in future if you (or any others) would not post any actual Naked Amps or Dream Rigs amp+cabs- based presets on the forum or other public places -- although videos of you playing them are always welcome! However, just this time, I'm not going to specifically request you take this specific Friedman one down though, as you did not know (that's your own call). Appreciate it!

Thanks.
In my opinion, my experience with the AX8 would much less rewarding without your work and the package that comes from it.
Cheers

Hey Dario.

What cab, IR are you using here ?

I have no sound at all ?

Not sure if there’s something I’m doing wrong here ?

Ciao
Hey Dario.

What cab, IR are you using here ?

I have no sound at all ?

Not sure if there’s something I’m doing wrong here ?

Ciao,
Well everything is set as ready to go and it worked for the others who downloaded the preset, so we need to find an external reason, could it be in the global settings or in the connections you use or in something else. Any idea? One off is the volume pedal, the expression pedal is set to rule the volume out. If you don't use one it's OK, you get full volume.

Back
Top Bottom