Friedman BE and Ownhammer Mesa 2x12 Recto V70B

Trying to click but not getting anywhere. Which IR from the 2x12 Mesa? There's a billion. I've got a v30 mixed with a EDVH that sounds cool but I like the GNR 4x12 better. Still looking for that 'one' IR lol.

I don't kwon why Facebbook posts don't work anymore on the forum... they used to in the past.
Anyway, thank you for your comments.

The IR is the Mesa 2x12 with V30 70 watts, called the V70B, with the SP2 mic config'

You can see the video if you navigate on the forum from your mobile phone, it works from there, but not on the computer... Strange !

I don't kwon why Facebbook posts don't work anymore on the forum... they used to in the past.
Anyway, thank you for your comments.

The IR is the Mesa 2x12 with V30 70 watts, called the V70B, with the SP2 mic config'

You can see the video if you navigate on the forum from your mobile phone, it works from there, but not on the computer... Strange !

I have the OH 212 RECTO pack. Do you know which one of the SP2's? There's 10. (see screenshot)

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 6.23.29 PM.png

I like a lot the OH MRBW pack, but I have a little preference for the V30's, they're my favorite guitar speaker.

Back
Top Bottom