Friedman BE-100 & Vox AC30/ The Cranberries - "Zombie" Preset

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi all,

Here is a Friedman BE100 C45 and Vox AC30 Preset I made with a Marshall 412 cab with V30's included.
I'm using it in this video for The Cranberries - Zombie cover I done.
Thought I'd do something different and play the vocal melody as well.

Scene's 1-3 - the Friedman for the lead and chorus ( I'm using scene 1 for the heavy part and scene 3 for the lead)

Scene 4 - Vox AC30 for the intro

Attachments

• BE 100VOX AC30 MP.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 225
Heard the song a hundred times but never thought of soloing over it...it is a nice progression and you did a great job Mark. I was playing my own BE100 Lead preset over it and it sounded good...I'll have to try yours. Thanks for sharing.

Heard the song a hundred times but never thought of soloing over it...it is a nice progression and you did a great job Mark. I was playing my own BE100 Lead preset over it and it sounded good...I'll have to try yours. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks mate, yeah I thought I’d try soloing over it instead of just playing the rhythm.
Let me know what you think compared to your one, always happy to take suggestions and constructive criticism.
No worries, enjoy.

Hey Mark, you nailed it - AGAIN. The cleans are spot f’n on and I love that Friedman for the dirt🤘My band just added this song last night so I went looking through the forum for a preset and BOOM - there you are again with an amazing patch. One question though, I have an FM3 - did you happen to port this over to your AX3 or do you know the best way to convert this to FM3? Thanks so much. You RAWK!

Hey Mark, you nailed it - AGAIN. The cleans are spot f’n on and I love that Friedman for the dirt🤘My band just added this song last night so I went looking through the forum for a preset and BOOM - there you are again with an amazing patch. One question though, I have an FM3 - did you happen to port this over to your AX3 or do you know the best way to convert this to FM3? Thanks so much. You RAWK!
Thanks mate, I haven’t ported it over to my Axe III but you can use FracTool to covert from Ax8 to FM3, that should work fine. If you can’t do it let me know and I’ll see if I can do it for you.

Thanks mate, I haven’t ported it over to my Axe III but you can use FracTool to covert from Ax8 to FM3, that should work fine. If you can’t do it let me know and I’ll see if I can do it for you.
Hey Mark... FracTool brought it over but without cabs. Can you tell me which cab you used for the Friedman side and the Vox side? Thanks again!!

Hey Mark... FracTool brought it over but without cabs. Can you tell me which cab you used for the Friedman side and the Vox side? Thanks again!!
Hi mate, i used a Marshall 412 with V30's, i can upload the cab seperately later when i get home. The Vox i think i would of used a 212 Celestion Blue.

Hi mate here is the cab, i might of even used this for the Vox part as well, i cant remember.

Attachments

• U016_Marshall 412-V30 57+121.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom