• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Friedman BE-100 tones with ML Sound Lab cabs

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Playing some randon riffs on the Friedman BE100 preset i made, i,ve got 2 different pairs of cabs setup, both are from the ML Sound Lab Friedman cab pack, 2 are GM25 Greenbacks & the other 2 are V30's.
Scene 1 & 3 are the same (dry) and scene's 2 & 4 are the same (with drive & delay), i had V30's on scene's 1 & 2 and Greenbacks on scene's 3 & 4.
Excuse some sloppy playing but just wanted to make a video showing some awesome Friedman tones.

Attachments

• Friedman BE MP.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
That’s a great crunch sound man !!, congrats.
Do you care to share your preset ? I will need to by the IR lack as well correct ? Which IR would I insert ?
Thanks

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
I also bought the Friedman Ir pack from ML.

It’s so difficult to know what IR to use.......there are so many, A,BC,D, etc
This is what I hate about buying IR’s.

I wish just one could be identified as a normal, or baseline, go to IR for the Cab.

NightWalker

Power User
I also bought the Friedman Ir pack from ML.

It’s so difficult to know what IR to use.......there are so many, A,BC,D, etc
This is what I hate about buying IR’s.

I wish just one could be identified as a normal, or baseline, go to IR for the Cab.
there are no A,B,C,D on the Friedman ML pack,you only get a few irs from each mic and some mixes

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Really ?? pretty sure I saw the Fractal folder full of files......I will check again.
Thx

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Do you care to share your preset ? I will need to by the IR lack as well correct ? Which IR would I insert ?
Thanks
Thanks

sound pretty!!what IRs did you use on that preset?

Hi, thanks I will put up the preset later on when I get home.
I used 2 different sets of IR'S, the first set was 421E & 121E V30's & the second set was 421E & 121E G12M's.
I like the mix of the Royer 121 with either SM57 or the 421.
The A,B,C,D,& E are the positioning of the mic with the A being furthest away from the cone and the E being closest for a brighter punchier tone.

NightWalker

Power User
Hi, thanks I will put up the preset later on when I get home.
I used 2 different sets of IR'S, the first set was 421E & 121E V30's & the second set was 421E & 121E G12M's.
I like the mix of the Royer 121 with either SM57 or the 421.
The A,B,C,D,& E are the positioning of the mic with the A being furthest away from the cone and the E being closest for a brighter punchier tone.
thank you for letting us know.

jarabuandi

Experienced
Playing some randon riffs on the Friedman BE100 preset i made, i,ve got 2 different pairs of cabs setup, both are from the ML Sound Lab Friedman cab pack, 2 are GM25 Greenbacks & the other 2 are V30's.
Excuse some sloppy playing but just wanted to make a video showing some awesome Friedman tones.

Hi @Mark...I'm a big fan of he Friedmans' amp. Mind sharing your preset?

Top Bottom