Friedman Asm versus 4x12 cab

Does a backing track sound good through the ASM's? Or is it better to just have the guitar tone alone going through them & play along with the backing track coming out of regular monitors?
Not sure what your talking about -using asm's as monitors? I'm sure they would be great!

Does a backing track sound good through the ASM's? Or is it better to just have the guitar tone alone going through them & play along with the backing track coming out of regular monitors?

I've done both. I jam at home and also do recordings. I play guitar thru the ASM-12 and listen to the backing track thru my computer monitors but sometimes I have backing AND guitar both coming thru the ASM-12.

Hi guys, I am planning to buy a second Friedman ASM-12 or maybe ASC-12 to stack the one on another.. The reason for that is I do not want to push single monitor that much, it is now cranked all the way before clipping occurs while using very heavy palm muting. I have read somewhere on forum that you have to put those two monitors in reasonable distance between each other to not get a feedback. As we don´t have enough space in rehearsal room, I have to really stack them.. Do you think I will get a feedback in this scenario ?.. sorry for my english and thanks in advance.. rock on /,,/ EDIT : I mean feedback of 2 monitors being to close to each other.
Next time just start your own new thread instead of replying to 10 others.

Back
Top Bottom