Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
Hey friends! Here my Friedman 2020 preset for Fractal Audio AxeFx2 and AxeFx3. Has 8 Scenes.
NO Post Processing, NO Post Production, NO Comps, NO EQs, NO Fx. Only the Preset.
Hope you like it! And Happy Holidays to everyone! 😊🎸

Cool stuff, Andrea. Love the playing.

btw - I think anyone selling anything on the forum is supposed to be listed as a 'Vendor'.

Ah! now I'm less confused. The original post sounded like he was giving us a preset but no link anywhere. Weird way to present something.

Cool stuff, Andrea. Love the playing.

btw - I think anyone selling anything on the forum is supposed to be listed as a 'Vendor'.
Hello Scotty! Thank you so much you are very kind! Yes I know but I have no idea if it can be done, anyone who knows me knows 😊

Ah! now I'm less confused. The original post sounded like he was giving us a preset but no link anywhere. Weird way to present something.
I've been doing this for about 7 years now. Generally below the video, in the description there are my contacts, in fact, those interested in my presets, contact me either by email or on my Facebook page or profile. When I make a free preset available, I write it 😉

Back
Top Bottom