Fremen's V 11.05 presets

Thanks ! I forgot about the following video, which I did when I just started working on the first presets of this banks, 2 weeks ago (on 12.04). I made it "unlisted" on Youtube because it was a really rough thing, I wanted to show a couple of friends from a French forum what I was working on and how I tweak the multicomp (at the end of the video). I fine tuned the presets since and did many more (53 presets + the 5 scenes one). Here it is :
Amp + multicomp tweaking - YouTube

Fantastic!! This'll be very cool...
I've always thought your presets are so insanely perfect for my taste. I think i know why now, this statement could be me down to the last letter, lol!
" I'm not a br00tal, 7/8 strings modern metal player (I can listen to it but I don't play it), but not vintage hard rock either, although I have my roots in the eighties. Let's say that my ballpark is prog metal à la nineties Dream Theater, although this is restrictive."

There's a contribution for a clr coming up.

Thanks ztevie :) contributions are helpful not so much for the CLRs (I have just the money for them) than for the shipping costs to Mauritius, which are ridiculous, specially as I want to get two of them :/

I just worked on this for the fun :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151864870307245

When a friend who is "beta testing" the preset from yesterday's video (#184) told me "I can almost gig with only this one", I told myself... Hey, there's something there ! So I did this new version.

Scene 1 : heavy rhythm
Scene 2 : crunch
Scene 3 : Lead
Scene 4 : acoustic sim
Scene 5 : "eighties" clean
Scene 6 : Fender clean

If only I could add a multidelay or whammy, I would be happy as a pig in (holy)sh1t(balls) !
Of course more tweaks are possible - the delay time is not presently assigned to tap tempo, the chorus settings (in Dimension D mode) are almost untweaked etc

More details here (in French, sorry - the very long post) : AxeFX France*-*Mes presets

Thanks ztevie :) contributions are helpful not so much for the CLRs (I have just the money for them) than for the shipping costs to Mauritius, which are ridiculous, specially as I want to get two of them :/

I just worked on this for the fun :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151864870307245

When a friend who is "beta testing" the preset from yesterday's video (#184) told me "I can almost gig with only this one", I told myself... Hey, there's something there ! So I did this new version.

Scene 1 : heavy rhythm
Scene 2 : crunch
Scene 3 : Lead
Scene 4 : acoustic sim
Scene 5 : "eighties" clean
Scene 6 : Fender clean

If only I could add a multidelay or whammy, I would be happy as a pig in (holy)sh1t(balls) !
Of course more tweaks are possible - the delay time is not presently assigned to tap tempo, the chorus settings (in Dimension D mode) are almost untweaked etc

More details here (in French, sorry - the very long post) : AxeFX France*-*Mes presets

Hey Fremen, can You be so kind and share your preset in other way than FB ? I'm not a FB fan so I'm not able to tried ...
I like to see how you define your preset to find my way of doing this stuff

I'm relatively new to guitar modeling even if I had and played a 2112 Digitech for few years in the past ...
Thanks!!

Talking about GuitarHack Edge 2013 I see a Dropbox error with the link in Ultimate Metal Forum ... You're been able to find this Irs ?

These are very rough videos Noriuky73, that's why they are on Facebook and not youtube... I have to work on a much better one for Youtube, and then I'll release the presets, they're not available yet, except for a few friends which are "beta testing" them.
The New Edge 2013 IR is available in the last bank I uploaded, in my blog :)

Many thanks Fremen ... Appreciate all you do for this community

Did you know if this Ir are Long enough to be converted with future CabLqb release?

Awww man. I have a gig in a couple of days that your '1 patch, 6 scenes' would be PERFECT for. Here's hoping you can tweak and release soon!

I'm checking this thread all the time....just in case

Awww man. I have a gig in a couple of days that your '1 patch, 6 scenes' would be PERFECT for. Here's hoping you can tweak and release soon!

I'm checking this thread all the time....just in case
One preset I can send you, but the full banks that won't be this week... I have a gig in two days, the first in months, and also I'm not sure how I'll release my banks this time

Back
Top Bottom