Fremen's V 11.05 presets

Firstly I want to say thank you for all of these presets. Very impressive.

Fremen, is there any post EQ on your recordings? I was trying your presents as you were going through them in your video and I am getting different results. Sounds good but not as good as your recordings. For example, your Fremen Crunch patch. Doesn't sound as smooth when I audition that preset. I understand that different guitars will yield different sounds but it's not even in the same ball park. I am pretty sure that I am using the same cab as you are as I copied them over to the same User cab locations as you have indicated in your included screen shot.

Firstly I want to say thank you for all of these presets. Very impressive.

Fremen, is there any post EQ on your recordings? I was trying your presents as you were going through them in your video and I am getting different results. Sounds good but not as good as your recordings. For example, your Fremen Crunch patch. Doesn't sound as smooth when I audition that preset. I understand that different guitars will yield different sounds but it's not even in the same ball park. I am pretty sure that I am using the same cab as you are as I copied them over to the same User cab locations as you have indicated in your included screen shot.
No I don't use any post EQ, can you post a recording with that preset ?

It's more about the fact that the Multi-Tap delay provides a signal path that doesn't have any amp sim or cab at all. Usually that's a recipe for harshness, but it works here. How did you even know to try it? :)
Oh, you meant before the multitap delay... I got that from a stock preset way back when I had a Standard ! The shimmer sounds cleaner that way

Oh, you meant before the multitap delay... I got that from a stock preset way back when I had a Standard ! The shimmer sounds cleaner that way
Before or after...either way, it works, and I never would have thought to try it. Thanks.

Thanks (and to everyone else) for your comments ! The pickup are DiMarzio Norton in bridge and LiquiFire in neck. I usually tweak my sounds with position 5 (bridge) on the pickup selector for hi gain and crunch, and position 4 for crunch and cleans

Hi Freeman,
So do you run your axe fx STEREO live?
It seems your delays, reverbs, and other blocks are all in stereo.
Do you run the axe fx in SUM L+R or Copy L+R or is it just always STEREO?

I always play in stereo, yes. I often have to fight the sound engineers for that, when they think their system is in stereo, and I tell them that according to my preset N° 124 (Brian May Delay), it isn't. At one time, the soundman told me that the problem was with my rack - until he finally noticed that some of the speakers on one side were disconnected. The amateurism of some sound engineers here is terrible :p

Hi Fremen,

downloaded it and those are some awesome patches! Did only try it on bedroom volume since it was late. Tonight I'll give it a shot in the rehearsal room.

1 question, the "enjoy the silence" patch didn't gave me the synth sounds. What should I do to get those?

Can you tell me where I get the "Uberkab goes Dumble" cab?

I have all of the Redwirez cabs and can't find it, nor is it in the user cab folder.

Amazing presets by the way :D

I always play in stereo, yes. I often have to fight the sound engineers for that, when they think their system is in stereo, and I tell them that according to my preset N° 124 (Brian May Delay), it isn't. At one time, the soundman told me that the problem was with my rack - until he finally noticed that some of the speakers on one side were disconnected. The amateurism of some sound engineers here is terrible :p

I have a dream to play in stereo some day. Even if it's just my monitors on stage running in stereo on the backline!

Aww man, that sucks. I was really looking forward to that cab. Oh well, there's LOADS more to try.

The Petrucci patch is INFUCKINGSANE. Waaay closer IMO than the factory preset. (No offense to the creator). It just translates really well on my rig.

Hi Fremen,

downloaded it and those are some awesome patches! Did only try it on bedroom volume since it was late. Tonight I'll give it a shot in the rehearsal room.

1 question, the "enjoy the silence" patch didn't gave me the synth sounds. What should I do to get those?
they are assigned to scenes 2-4 if I recall well

Back
Top Bottom