AFIII Presets "Fremen's Picks" for Axe-Fx III

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
...beta ;) I will update when final version is released. I have my most important gig of the year coming at the end of the month and I don't think I'll update before that anyway

Updating my presets (450 "amp packs", 50 "Pink Floyd", 92 "Fremen's picks") to 4.xx will take a little time, specially that at the moment I'm in the final stage of the rehearsals for my tribute to Pink Floyd final gig, scheduled for the 30th March. I have several rehearsals a week now so I don't bring my Axe- Fx III back home every time

looks like an awesome show indeed!....just downloaded your picks presets update to 5.03 , sounding awesome again...after the update to 5.03 on the axe , running your v3 presets, sounded a bit bright & thin/fizzy .your updated to .5.03 presets best yet Fremen, only had an hour or so to sample some last night, spent half of that on its my talk box jammin away...great presets indeed , roll on the weekend

Hi Guys, I wonder if you can help me, I bought the AXE FX III with firmware 5.05 on it and then got the pink floyd presets.

I imported them with Fractal Bot software and it appaers in my AXE Edit III software but no sound was coming out. The only way I could get sound out of it was to select the filter and click on Bypass but when I do that the sound doesn't sound anything like the comfortably numb youtube clips.

Is there anything else I need to do?

upload_2019-4-19_14-47-53.png

Attachments

• axe.PNG
    axe.PNG
    282 KB · Views: 2
The filter is here to mute the acoustic part of the preset, used only in scene 8. Can you click on the cab block and do a screenshot of it ?

btw - wrong thread, there's another one for the Pink Floyd pack ;)

The filter is here to mute the acoustic part of the preset, used only in scene 8. Can you click on the cab block and do a screenshot of it ?

btw - wrong thread, there's another one for the Pink Floyd pack ;)

Hi, Thank you for replying so quickly. I found out that I needed to import the custom cabs as well for the presets to work, my bad . I’m still learning about the Axe Edit software after just having one day with it but after doing that everything sounds brilliant .

P.S. I’ll be more careful which threat to post on next time. I didn’t realise there was a pink floyd one.

Back
Top Bottom