Fremen's Mesa MK IV Preset and the new "California-Duo" Cab Pack from Ownhammer.

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I had a very bad and pissed of day, so I did a 3 hour blast with my Indie Les Paul and it was the right tone to get rid of some of my agro and frusttration. Demo of thew new Mesa Cab Pack from Ownhammer "California-Duo". Very fat and huge sounding IR's. Even with Marshall-Presets or in a mix: 1 Marshall and 1 Mesa Cab.

Wow, those IRs sound great! Sorry to hear about the rough day, but glad you got rid of the frustration with your guitar. Cheers mate!

Lee

Now, don't go all Pete Townshend on us ..... you know you need that axe.... :mad:

Sounds great, bad day or not. Sometimes an artist's best works are the result of some turmoil & upset. o_O

That was badass Tony.
Awesome as always.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, hopefully the 6 string therapy did the trick. Sounded amazing.

Now, don't go all Pete Townshend on us ..... you know you need that axe.... :mad:

Sounds great, bad day or not. Sometimes an artist's best works are the result of some turmoil & upset. o_O
Thanks man - i won't do a Pete Townshend - not with my Indie Les Paul.;)

That was badass Tony.
Awesome as always.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, hopefully the 6 string therapy did the trick. Sounded amazing.
Thanks Shaun - music always helps.;)

Great tone man!
Thank you.;)

Sounds fat and sassy Tony. Is that the camera audio in the clip?
Thanks @brycegoertzen yes it is the camera audio - my Samsung Note 4 is great. I can play as loud as hell and the recording will not distort.;)

Great as usual Tony.......the sound of a pissed off man ;-)
Hope things got better for You.

Søren
Thanky you Soeren.;)

My problem should get better soon - it is what all the pop and rock songs are about: "no woman, no cry".

Back
Top Bottom