Fremen's high gain "starting pack" bank - Firmware 13

New video, this time from an updated preset in my bank A. I added a drone in the "The Wall" preset, which also uses parts of the "Velvet sun" stock preset. The drone notes are selected with scenes 1-4 (for a guitar in Eb)

(it's not well played, sorry)

The preset is available in the Fremen_Banks_V13.rar file, which I just re-uploaded at the same link ( Fremen's guitar blog: Fremen's high gain "starting pack" bank - bottom of the page ).

I also updated bank A with 27 new clean presets, using all suitable amp models for clean sounds. This is the same principle of the Hi Gain bank, this time for cleans. Although the presets are perfectly usable as is, this is a work in progress, I'll test other IRs with some of them.
Other changes : I moved some presets to Bank B, and tweaked preset #20 (TDR FAS Lead).

next update will have my bank C, which contains presets using Marshall amp models and special effects

Thanks very much for your work on this. I have been struggling to get the clean sound I want and appreciate your skills. I will be happy to go through and learn from your work.

Thanks man,
Love these patches....

ps. What were you doing at the gig on the cover of Skolnick's book?
0988541904.01._SX307_SCLZZZZZZZ_V398498281_.jpg

creeping up on Skolnick like that!

It doesn't make interferences this Chinese radio on the left side of the desk??
LOL !
The toaster, unfortunately, is toasted. The friend who recorded the video, and is playing at the end of it, brought it home to test my CLRs, but it doesn't boot. Which is sad for me coz he was going to let it here for six months :/

It's not my guitar and in fact it wasn't easy for me to play on it, I guess it was 10s or even 11s in standard tuning, Nikko uses heavier gauges than me. With all my tendinitis problems I have to use lighter strings even if I tune in Eb, 0095/044 from d'Addario

Keep up the good work! I use your presets as starting points all the time. I've been experimenting with oh and taf ultra res with your presets. I think you'll find lots of good stuff there.

I am starting a melodic hard rock project and i had no idea where to start for my rhythm guitars and i was really struggling to get a good sound since my ears where tired and then i found this!!
I will give it a go tomorrow, today i could only check a few random presets at low volume and i think i will be using this in my project (scenes 5 are really awesome!). You can count with my donation! I am unemployed at the moment so it wont be a lot, but you deserve whatever i can afford.

Again, thanks a lot!! Thank you!

Do you mind if i upload a quick demo here using your sounds (if i finally use them of course)?

Did i say thank you??? THANKS!

Wow...just WOW!!!

I dont know what to say...all the sounds are usable, the scenes are amazing, scene nº 5 is a god send for recording rhythm guitars!!
There is a huge problem with your bank mate, im sorry to say that because all the sounds are so good i always feel bad for the rest of the patches, so my solution to that huge problem is to record 56 guitar tracks, but other than that...that bank has been a god send to me!!

Joking aside...i am in the process of re-recording some of my old songs guitar parts with your amazing sounds...really really great bank!!

This one is with the Bogner Red for the rhythm guitars...intro solo is with my own patch played with a strat (only patch i used for soloing with my axe since the plexi jumpered made its appareance)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom