Fremen's Drones is exactly what this stressed out guy needed

iaresee

Administrator
@fremen this preset is AMAZING!

It was exactly the thing I needed to blow of a ton of stress after a shite week at work. Plugged in the JEM. Turned up the monitors to 11 and just let. Freaking. Rip. Over top of those huge drone chords.

Putting that envelope filter on the delay's master feedback was a real touch of genius for making things ring out so much longer. It makes you feel a bit god-like -- the sustain is unexpectedly easy to achieve with this setup.

Thank you!

I do bump up the Level in the Synth Block about 4 to 5 db, because I feel like the guitar is too forward.
Think the guitar sits better with the Synth Drone more forward.

I know I played with some blocks, but I don't remember messing with too much. I did change some frequencies to make some different chords. (I should've saved it.) You've got me wanting to go mess with it some more! :guitar:

One of the coolest preset in the factory ones . Nice idea to have chords behind and changing them by scene .
@Larz they are rarely updated 😬.

One of the coolest preset in the factory ones . Nice idea to have chords behind and changing them by scene .
@Larz they are rarely updated 😬.
I am aware of exactly when his packs have been updated, and I would disagree with your characterization. I have most of his preset packs and he updates them when there are pretty big changes to the FW. I personally do not have any issue with the frequency of his updates.

Regular practice routine stuff for me. Hours? Pfffft....try days haha.

I did some edits on some of them to create shell voicings. The drones pack he has is great. I like to use the "Hotel California" set with each scene as one of the progressions chords. Nice for voice leading. I often just do sweeps over the chord changes.

I enjoy T's playing as well. His Floyd band is awesome. I enjoy our back and forth in FB too.🤣

Last edited:
I am aware of exactly when his packs have been updated, and I would disagree with your characterization. I have most of his preset packs and he updates them when there are pretty big changes to the FW. I personally do not have any issue with the frequency of his updates.
Once a year and you disagree lol ? At every 0,1 I have a surprise in my presets , if for you it’s enough that’s cool 😅 .
Anyway this preset is great .

yes. lol. cool that it's cool.
what really would have been cool is if you could just have given T his props, not opinionated on his process and inserted yourself/your products into the thread. that would have been cool. and appropriate.

yes. lol. cool that it's cool.
what really would have been cool is if you could just have given T his props, not opinionated on his process and inserted yourself/your products into the thread. that would have been cool. and appropriate.
wow . Take your meds man. You don’t need to sell presets to be surprised seing a update a year, knowing how it works after every update. This thing is in constant motion, if your not behind…….I don’t see any insertion here btw. I was talking as a user, not a seller

wow . Take your meds man. You don’t need to sell presets to be surprised seing a update a year, knowing how it works after every update. This thing is in constant motion, if your not behind…….I don’t see any insertion here btw. I was talking as a user, not a seller
nah man, he has a point; as you are offering commercial presets I would stay way the fuck away from badmouthing others in any regard.

You can pride yourself on updating as quick as the wind, but this is not good form

Back
Top Bottom