Fremen's 5 Scenes Preset - Marshall 1987

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
After a very weary and hard day is nothing better than a nice slow blues. I used on my Axe FX II MK I from Fremens 5 Scenes Preset Pack the Marshall 1987. I used scene 2 but did some tweaking with the amount of gain with the scene controller and added a chorus and delay block. I also used again from Ownhammer the ir: OH 412 MRBW RAW CL2-M+ which is my favorit ir anyway.

Gibson Les Paul with a Floyd Rose... what is this witchcraft?

Sounds great. I have Fremen's greatest hits pack... not sure if the 5 sceens one is in it, but there's some really yummy presets in the package including some great leads.

Sounds great. I have Fremen's greatest hits pack... not sure if the 5 sceens one is in it, but there's some really yummy presets in the package including some great leads.

Thank's but it's actually a Indie Les Paul with a Floyd Rose and a set of Suhr Doug Aldrich pick ups. Yes indeed those presets are great starting point.

http://indieguitars.com/standard-floyd-black/
This link will take to the Black Bitch guitar, still one of the best deals of all time ...love mine, as obviouslyalso does Tony! (@Black Bitch )....I also did the Aldrich pup substitute as I want to be him when I grow up...(still waiting for that as I turn 65 in 9 days)

http://indieguitars.com/standard-floyd-black/
This link will take to the Black Bitch guitar, still one of the best deals of all time ...love mine, as obviouslyalso does Tony! (@Black Bitch )....I also did the Aldrich pup substitute as I want to be him when I grow up...(still waiting for that as I turn 65 in 9 days)

It looks like a lot of guitar for the money... Judging by the price difference between that one and the hard tail model, it looks like Floyd Rose is asking quite a premium for their tremolo system these days.

It looks like a lot of guitar for the money... Judging by the price difference between that one and the hard tail model, it looks like Floyd Rose is asking quite a premium for their tremolo system these days.
I prefered the Indie Les Paul to any Gibson stock LP i've tried so fare. I used to own quite a few Gibson LP's till about 20 years ago. Some where pretty awesome 2 early `60th Custom LP's in my youth and some ohter ones later on which did not match anymore what they used to be. Perhabs the custom shop ones are better.

By the way it is a Gotoh Floyd Rose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom