Fremen - V 9.02 presets available

First, you should convert it to 48 khz/24 bits, using r8brain PRO
Professional sample rate converter software - Voxengo r8brain PRO - Voxengo
The demo version allows you to process a file at the time (no bulk conversion)

Then, use Axe-o-Matic DSP for all conversions to Axe Fx II format, making mixes etc.
Axe-O-Matic DSP - $20.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store
But if you don't want to buy it (although it's a very useful utility for just 20 $), just PM me your email with some proof you bought the Messiah and I'll send you my converted file

Fremen, I have a MAC and everytime I try to download your presets it comes up as an HTML file that I can't do anything with. What am I doing wrong?

are you right clicking and choosing Download, or are you just opening it in the browser?

sysex files will try to open in Safari, so you have to tell it to Download and not just click it.

Fremen the patches are more amazing than the last ones! Tracked a little with atmosphere sim with the synth off today (HBE patch) unreal. Donation will be sent' thank you!

Thanks Ari ! Now that I got the MFC, my target is a pair of Equator D5 for my home studio, as I've been using the same pair of hifi speakers for 30 years, they deserve a rest ;) And patch programming on the Equator will be a blast !

Fremen, I have a MAC and everytime I try to download your presets it comes up as an HTML file that I can't do anything with. What am I doing wrong?
You should save the file on your computer. It's a .rar file, a compressed archive, you'll need to extract the files somewhere. No idea how all this work on a Mac

Fremen the patches are more amazing than the last ones! Tracked a little with atmosphere sim with the synth off today (HBE patch) unreal. Donation will be sent' thank you!

dear Fremen, great patches!
One question, when I try to load some of your IR cabs, such as User 20. The cab name is not shown on AxeFX after transfering the sysex.
Any idea?

I know i can upload individual patches without Axe-Edit, but how do you get them out of a Bank file so i can send them to the Axe?

dear Fremen, great patches!
One question, when I try to load some of your IR cabs, such as User 20. The cab name is not shown on AxeFX after transfering the sysex.
Any idea?
close Axe Edit if you use it, shut down the axe, power it back on. Should display the correct IR names now

Great tones. Just a couple of questions. Cab 20 for me on the high gain patches ( 13 and 14) do not have anything in them. It just comes up blank. What IR are you using for these? A lot of the presets have missing cab info so and I would like to know what cabs they are so I can purchase them.

Great tones. Just a couple of questions. Cab 20 for me on the high gain patches ( 13 and 14) do not have anything in them. It just comes up blank. What IR are you using for these? A lot of the presets have missing cab info so and I would like to know what cabs they are so I can purchase them.

Check out his blog, I'm pretty sure he states what he uses.

close Axe Edit if you use it, shut down the axe, power it back on. Should display the correct IR names now
Thanks Fremen.
I am using Midiox instead of AxeEdit.
Have shutdown and reloaded the cabs using the instructions.
Some cabs shows their name but some cabs from your IR doesn't.

I will try again later when I have the time.

Check out his blog, I'm pretty sure he states what he uses.
Exactly, here's a copy/paste from my blog :

User IRs - please read !
Most of my presets won't sound the same if you don't have my user IRs. Unfortunately, some of them are commercial ones, from Ownhammer, RedWirez, Signals Audio etc. and I can't share them. But I can give you the links for the IRs used, and some indications for the recipes where I use mixes (2 or 3 IRs combined into one using Axe-O-Matic DSP : Axe-O-Matic DSP - $20.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store ).

I didn't write the mixes recipes, but most of the time, the filename has the basic indications. Example : IR 15, which filename is “15 RW 1960A-G12Ms-M160-ConeEdge0in(60)SM57CapEdge0.5(20)CapOffAx0.5(20).syx

This mix use three microphones on the same RedWirez Marshall 1960A cab :

– Beyer M160, Cone Edge, 0 inch distance (60 = the relative level of the IR, that’s the number I entered in AxeOmatic DSP, which I used to make mixes)
– Shure SM57, CapEdge, 0.5 inch (relative level = 20)
– Shure SM57, CapOff Axis, 0.5 inch (relative level = 20)

Here's the cabs I share, as they are free :

01 TDR Vox mix 1 Mk II.syx (a mix I made from various sources, with some post EQ in a DAW)
02 VOX 412 GSH12 V30.syx (from user "year2525" - AC30 Amp Match with Clips, Pics and Presets )
03 TDR cln 80-20.syx (a mix I made from various sources, with some post EQ in a DAW)
05 TG E130 B.syx (from user Tyler Grunt - Tyler Grund's Axe Fx 2 Website )
06 JS Altec Cone Paper U357 Ava.syx (from James Santiago - Announcing the James Santiago Collection, Series 1 - Axe-Fx II Cabs & Presets )
09 TDR warmer Marshall.syx (a mix I made from various sources, with some post EQ in a DAW)
10 TDR Marshall mix 01.syx (a mix I made from various sources, with some post EQ in a DAW)
12 JS EJ1250 Cone Paper U357 Ava.syx (from James Santiago - Announcing the James Santiago Collection, Series 1 - Axe-Fx II Cabs & Presets )
19 Alu Mesa Trad 4x12 V30 SM57 05.syx (from Alu of GuitarAmpModeling.com • Index page)
20 GH ThisOne.syx (from GuitarHack)
21 GH JJ FRED45-HALF.syx (from GuitarHack)
23 Kalthalen 003Tube SM57 V30.syx (from Kalthallen cabs : Kalthallen Cabs - Guitar cabinet IRs and Nebula programs )
45 Axe1 Brit 4x12.syx (from Axe Fx Gen. 1) Note : this one didn't work, I fixed it since
46 Axe1 4x12 75W.syx (from Axe Fx Gen. 1)
47 Axe1 4x12 T75.syx (from Axe Fx Gen. 1)
48 Axe1 4x12 V30.syx (from Axe Fx Gen. 1)
49 GTR body.syx (free acoustic instrument IR, used for synths or tone matches)
50 Cello Body.syx (free acoustic instrument IR, used for synths or tone matches)

And here's those I use but can't share :

04 RW TweedBlue-M160-R121-SM7_Back.syx (RedWirez mix with 4 mics, no recipe unfortunately)

07 Yek G12H30-EV12L cln mix.syx ( Yek recipe : Yek's Preset Collection and Blog - Page 5 )

08 RW Uberkab goes Dumble.syx (RedWirez mix with 4 mics, no recipe unfortunately - I'll record a demo of that one, alternationg with a stock IR) Edit 20/01/2013 : demo is here :

https://soundcloud.com/thib-de-rob/stock-and-dumble-ir-shootout

11 1960A warm LM mix.syx (Larry Mitchell RedWirez mix, recipe (50/50) here : Tails from the Road---- Ray Guns, Mono PA, Smoke filled Bars.... Patches..... )

13 G12M25 Warm mix.syx (RedWirez mix with 4 mics, no recipe unfortunately - but the stock G12M25 RedWirez cab is almost the same)

14 SP Bogner-JCM800 mix.syx ( RedWirez Scott Peterson recipe : G12M/R121/CapEdge 2"; User 2 - G12L/R121/Cap 3" )

15 RW 1960A-G12Ms-M160-ConeEdge-0in(60)SM57CapEdge0.5(20)CapOffAx0.5(20).syx (detailed above)

22 The Messiah.syx ( Critical Cabs | Cabinet Impulses | Professional Mix-Ready Speaker IRs ) - Used on many presets, nice alternative to "ThisOne", my main hi gain IR

24 OH BognerBetaSM57(5)TC30(WF3)45-55.syx (Ownhammer : Speaker Cabinets : OwnHammer.com - Store - unfortunately this free Bogner Cab, which was temporarily released as a beta, is not available anymore) - Used on some presets, nice alternative to "ThisOne", my main hi gain IR

25 OH Bogner G65 MA200 W-2M.syx (Ownhammer : 412-GTR Bog 12M-RI - $25.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store )

26 SA Freddy TWO-TWO & Jimmy 3 (50-50).syx ( Signals Audio Simpulse Signals Audio ) - used in only one preset

27 RW Mesa V30 warm mix.syx (RedWirez - 1960A-G12Ms-SM57-CapOffAxis-3in + 1960A-G12Ms-R121-ConeEdge-3in)

Note that for version 10 presets, many things will probably change ;)

Back
Top Bottom