Fremen - V 9.02 presets available

Can someone help me . How do I download the file? is the the link that you right click and save as? then once it's on the desktop how do you put into Axe?

Thanks Ed

Can someone help me . How do I download the file? is the the link that you right click and save as? then once it's on the desktop how do you put into Axe?

Thanks Ed

On the Forum under Discussion, there is a Sticky on how to load a preset without Axe Edit. You'll need to use Midi Ox for PC or Snoize for Mac

Personally, when I want to test a full bank from someone else, I backup my bank C, then I load that bank into bank C. I then select presets I would like to keep, store them somewhere in my banks A or B, and reload my bank C.

hi fremen , very great presets you have there.

Sadly I can´t open the folder for some reason. Could you please upload it in an other format or something ?

Greets
Pascal

Thank you for incredible patches. It really helps us learn a lot about programming and what makes the sounds we hear in our heads come to life!

I have a couple of quick questions, on a couple of patches, I've seen cabs run differently than expected. What are the benefits of running to separate mono hi res cabs rather than one stereo cab? Also, in particular, on the Townsend patch, what's the benefit for running PEQs both directly before and after the cab block and then following that with a GEQ?

Thanks for the resource. :razz

Awesome IR shootout! I've been thinking about grabbing The Messiah. How has it sounded for you?
That's the one I started using the most after "ThisOne", even more than the Ownhammer Bogner beta (which is also very good, I'll do more mix tests with it). The messiah is just a little too stronger in the lows frequencies but than can be corrected

Hi ....I bought the Messiah IR, the file format used by the seller is 24bits, 44.1khz.....to make it work for AOM (the older free version) you will need to change it to 16 bits, 48 khz....I used Goldwave for that.
Thank you once more Fremen for your presets and your clue on this IR format issue!

Last edited:
Hi cellopet.. I use Axe-Edit for that purpose.....unzip the files somewhere on your computer, open axe-edit, click on axe manage.
In the left panel go to your computer, browse for the folder where the extracted files are
you will see presets and cab files.
On the Axe FX on any preset select the cab block, push edit, scroll to an empty user slot
on page 2 put in mono Hi-res.
in Axe-manage in the right panel right click on the cab files you want to try, select audition and it sends the cab to the
Axe.
It overwrites the selected cab and it seems there is no need to save.
That is how I do it, there might be an easier way but for me that works.

thanks so much for sharing these, your JVM, Yngwie and Browm patches are killer
I have gotten so used to using the OH stuff, I didn't realize the stock IR's are sounding so much better wth V 9.02
your JVM Marshall patch just kills !!
thanks again

So, I bought the "Messiah" IR. It comes in a wav. file. I only have experience with sysx files. How do I install this file?

Back
Top Bottom