AFIII Presets [Fremen] Rock & Metal pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Will there be any Richard Hallebeek presets for the Mk2 ? and will there be any discount codes soon for the Axe FXII Fremen's Picks ?
Thank You

Will there be any Richard Hallebeek presets for the Mk2 ? and will there be any discount codes soon for the Axe FXII Fremen's Picks ?
Thank You
Richard already released presets for the Axe FXII, they're not the same though. He doesn't have an Axe FXII anymore, nor do I. I only borrow one for updates when needed.

My first Axe preset/cab purchase :)

• Axe-Fx III Cleans, ambiant & SFX
  • Fremen Axe-Fx III Rock & Metal Pack
It was this vs Chiptunes, but this seemed more popular and had more presets.

That exchange rate though, hurt a bit.

With this rock and metal pack, do I simply load the preset onto the axe fx and then it will sound like it does in the video above or is there something else I have to do with the cabs? Must the cabs be loaded into the Axe FX as well?

I'm not at all sure how this works. Please excuse my ignorance - I just got this Axe FX III.

Thank you!

Your guitar of choice and the way in which the AXEIII is amplified(FRFR, Headphones, etc) will determine whether or not it sounds similar.

Reactions: J-C
So, I load a preset from this rock and metal pack. Then what do I do with the cabs that are also in this pack? Must they be used or are they optional?

Fremen has a video right on his site explaining the process involved. ;)

I believe you can attach any cab you want.

Reactions: J-C
Once I put the cabs in the places that are explained in that video, do they automatically assign themselves to one of the presets in the rock and metal pack, or something?

Once I put the cabs in the places that are explained in that video, do they automatically assign themselves to one of the presets in the rock and metal pack, or something?

If they're in the proper places, yes. The presets will point directly to those user cab locations. As others have pointed out, there's a lot of variables that are going to come into play that wind up shaping what you hear through your setup vs. what you hear on here/YouTube. It should still be pretty close.

If anyone is curious. I have the Axe Fx III going to a pair of Dynaudio LYD48's. All cables are Mogami and Bestronics (humbusters).

My guitars are:

~ Jackson PC-1 (au natural)
~Anderson Bulldog
~Anderson Pro Am
~ A couple Schecter Diamond Series (one passive, one active)

...oh and a Fender USA Geddy Lee Signature Bass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom