AFIII Presets [Fremen] Rock & Metal pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Hi guys, my rock/metal pack is now released ! 67 Axe-Fx III presets including the Rockman X100 tonematch & Tool "The Pot" (both requested since a few months, I made videos of those, see below), tones inspired by the amps/effects settings of the greats I met at Vai Academy (Steve Vai, Andy Timmons, Plini), and general bread and butter rock/metal tones for the gigging musician...

Presets and scenes list here :
https://tinyurl.com/FremenMetal

Pack available here :
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/rock-metal-pack-axe-fx-iii/

Those samples sound great. Does it include a list of which cabs go where in each preset? Reorganizing my user cab library doesn't sound appealing LOL.

This looks great! And supporting latest firmware!

What are possible ETA's on previous packs to ver 8?
Not soon, I'll wait for the dust to settle on firmware updates. We went from 7 to 9b in a very short time and spending weeks updating a single pack to a given firmware only to see another new one or more released before I finish doesn't make sense.
Also, up to now, the latest firmware doesn't affect negatively my presets. I only update when they do.

Purchased. Love it. All the presets are keepers and sound amazing. The Timmons, Vai and Plini presets definitely get those tones and are a welcome addition. Great work @fremen as always. If you play rock or metal you might never need to stray from these presets. Provides instant rigs without spending ages tweaking. Well worth the $$$.

Purchased. Love it. All the presets are keepers and sound amazing. The Timmons, Vai and Plini presets definitely get those tones and are a welcome addition. Great work @fremen as always. If you play rock or metal you might never need to stray from these presets. Provides instant rigs without spending ages tweaking. Well worth the $$$.
Thank you for your comments ! If these presets inspires you to play, I succeeded - this is always my goal !

Haven't moved from the 1st (Mark 2C++) preset since I installed the pack. Between Lead 1 and 2, every guitar I've used sound great with one or the other depending on PuPs.
Great stuff and a great variety of scenes per preset.

Thanks for the hard work

Those who can record themselves, I would love to see you playing over the Chords Pad preset !

Purchased! Awesome pack. Sounds are all great. The Andy Timmons patch is the best AT style patch I have ever tried. And the Chorus Pad patch with the different keys assigned to each scene is genius. Very fun to play and for practicing over chord changes. Well done sir. I may even use some of your sounds for my gig this weekend. They seem very well dialed in for a loud PA

Purchased! Awesome pack. Sounds are all great. The Andy Timmons patch is the best AT style patch I have ever tried. And the Chorus Pad patch with the different keys assigned to each scene is genius. Very fun to play and for practicing over chord changes. Well done sir. I may even use some of your sounds for my gig this weekend. They seem very well dialed in for a loud PA
Thank you :) Leo just released a beautiful video with that preset :

Back
Top Bottom