Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Yes it will be Quantum 6 based, and I can sell an "everything pack" too… Impossible for me to give an ETA, I have some health issues now, I was feeling better but just had a relapse so I don't play these days

Yes it will be Quantum 6 based, and I can sell an "everything pack" too… Impossible for me to give an ETA, I have some health issues now, I was feeling better but just had a relapse so I don't play these days

I'm sure it will worth the wait, take care of yourself fremen.

I am saddened to hear of your health issues. Get the rest you need, and here's to a full recovery.

Still getting lots and lots of joy out of these banks. Truly a fantastic resource
I keep pulling them up myself. There are a couple in my regular rotation, and a couple more that I started with because I loved what they did, then tweaked them to my will. ;)

Hi Fremen, would like to ask for your help with the acoustic patches. The volume is too weak. Do I need to set something?

A short impromptu jam with a friend, which has come to check my latest guitar… Using Quantum 7, and the preset "Timmons little wing" for most part. lead sound is a little too dark on that one but I didn't update anything to Q7 yet

A short impromptu jam with a friend, which has come to check my latest guitar… Using Quantum 7, and the preset "Timmons little wing" for most part. lead sound is a little too dark on that one but I didn't update anything to Q7 yet

Nice! In that mix, I don't think the lead sounds too dark. It sits nicely over the other guitar.

Good for you(and us).......You've been doing too much hanging out with that Line6 crowd....:cool:...(you're work on Helix presets actually went a long way towards making that unit almost sonically competitive with FAS....

Let's not talk about the Helix here, ok ? I'm an Axe-Fx user. My Helix (and my Variax too) are used in my Pink Floyd cover band by the other guitar player

Hey Fremen, Can't wait til you come out with Q7 presets. When I deselect and reset the amps in Q7 they lost their magic. The only Mesa I'm having any luck getting to sound good is the IIC++ amp . But I'm loving the JCM 800 #34. Love your presets. Ready to buy whenever you get them ready.

Back
Top Bottom