Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Manny, Have you tried the OwnHammer 412-MAR-CB ? Their website demo sounds great.

Hi Cayman, Yes, I actually own that pack and I like that one too! I bought that and the 412 Orange back in Feb. and I might buy the Lynch Back and V30 expansion for the Marshall. Next however, I'll probably buy the 'big cab pack' that Kevin said is going to release soon. You won't be disappointed in any of the new Ownhammer stuff, so if it's a cab/speaker you're a fan of, you will like the OH capture of it.

Recently I have been all about the 112, 212 thing with early breakup lo to mid gain amps, and that has been really working for me. I go through phases like I'm sure everyone else here does. :)

Hey Fremen. Can we go ahead and download Firmware 3.01? Will this update have an impact on "Fremens" customized presets? Thanks

It shouldn't have any significant impact on my presets, however I'll check that myself when possible (I can't right now) and will update if necessary. I only make changes when an amp model is sounding completely different after a firmware update

Hey Fremen. I updated to 3.02 and now on most of your presets I don't get any sound. The ones I do get sound from sound strange. All the FAS presets seem to work fine. My levels on the Axe FX are working so it seems that I am getting signal to the Axe. I looked at a few things but no luck.

I'm glad to hear that :) I don't feel the need to edit anything here, however I'll probably do new presets with the various BE/HBE flavors

Maybe my answer is buried in this thread somewhere already, but you had mentioned a while back that you were also going to be creating a Pink Floyd patch set. Is that available yet? And is that free to those who also buy your preset banks? Thanks!

I'm glad to hear that :) I don't feel the need to edit anything here, however I'll probably do new presets with the various BE/HBE flavors

That's good to know. I can go ahead and update now. Just to let you know, and I'm sure you hear it all the time,but I'm forever grateful to you and your preset bundle. I was all ready to give up on getting any decent sound out of my new axe fx but now it's a totally different ball game. I'm a very small voice at the back of a very large room on this forum but I just want to say a massive thank you for putting a very big smile on my face when I play now. And that my friend, is priceless.

Last edited:
Paypalled. Thank you for your efforts.

edit 10 mins later: That was superfast! thank you Fremen

Last edited:
just after some opinions on how updating to firmware 3.02 affected Fremen's presets, better, worse or no change. I'm currently on 2.04 but a bit nervous of doing the update as I'm in a really good place sound wise at the moment. I'm not a tweeker and only use Fremen's bundle ( which is worth every penny). But I realise that other people's presets are now starting to use 3.02 and I'd like to try a few out. But if it means changing a "little bit of this and adding more of that" to keep what I've got with Fremen's I'd probably hold off as I really don't want to mess up what I have now.

Any views or advice please, thanks

Back
Top Bottom