Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

For the J.S. Always with me, Always with you are the presets you use in your YouTube video included in your presets?

good. here's the video I promised :

I rushed it a little, and used DI tracks (my guitar desperately need fresh strings). You will see that the alternate cabs are perfectly fine. I prefer the normal ones of course but it's a taste thing.

Interesting. Most of the cabs on the clean stuff are just a bit brighter than the alternative cabs. On some of the cabs, there's no practical difference at all. And all of the alternate cabs work very well in the presets.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Thanks guys !
Off topic, maybe I should start a lounge thread for that : anyone in Europe selling an Ibanez prestige, with flame maple top, like this one ?
ibanez-rg3120f-1201458.jpg

I already thought about this, here's my solutions :
no tonematch block : not a problem, I'll convert my Axe-Fx II tonematch curve into an IR
no multiband comp : I will compensate with the Graphic & parametric EQ, and the compressor block if needed

In the banks, some of the presets have an asterisk and some have two after the name. What do the asterisks mean?

Hey Fremen on your cab list, cab 23 is from cab pack 7 which I own. But which cab is it ? it just says (CK Mesa trad 01). Can you give me the IR # with the mic used please....Thanks....killer presets again

I used the Acoustic Simulator 7 patch last night for our first performance of Spandau Ballet's 'Through The Barricades'. The sound man couldn't believe it when I told him it wasn't a piezo doing the work, but a clever patch in the Axe-FX. His words were "Don't touch anything, it sounds perfect."

I desperately did not want to have to buy an electro-acoustic just to play this song (our agent has insisted it goes in for some theatre dates we're about to do). Forgetting the wealth of other presets, $30 to not have to a) buy a guitar I don't really want, and b) have to do a fast guitar change mid-song is invaluable.

Thanks Fremen!

Reactions: Rex
I used the Acoustic Simulator 7 patch last night for our first performance of Spandau Ballet's 'Through The Barricades'. The sound man couldn't believe it when I told him it wasn't a piezo doing the work, but a clever patch in the Axe-FX. His words were "Don't touch anything, it sounds perfect."
Fremen's acoustic sim patch took me by surprise, too. I didn't think magnetic pickups could get so close.

In the banks, some of the presets have an asterisk and some have two after the name. What do the asterisks mean?
* is a stock or third party preset I barely modified, ** that I modified a lot

Hey Fremen on your cab list, cab 23 is from cab pack 7 which I own. But which cab is it ? it just says (CK Mesa trad 01). Can you give me the IR # with the mic used please....Thanks....killer presets again
Unfortunately, it's a custom mix for which I didn't save the session... All I know is that I combined the fattest R121 to one of the brightest SM57. Sorry for that !

Fremen's acoustic sim patch took me by surprise, too. I didn't think magnetic pickups could get so close.

Yeah that one is great. There is also a fantastic 12string emulation on axechange that I only had to modify slightly to get to work for songs like wanted dead or alive, not sure who the author was.

Back
Top Bottom